My Return to RWBY!

Hello everyone! It has been awhile since I last made any form of announcement in relation to RWBY. I know I have not touched the series in a year two since I decided to scrap my original sequel to this story, however I now wish to return to the World of Remnant in a brand new adventure! I hope with all the improvements I've made as a writer allows me to write an even better story in the world of Remnant! Without further ado I present to all of you my new story in the world of RWBY!

 I know I have not touched the series in a year two since I decided to scrap my original sequel to this story, however I now wish to return to the World of Remnant in a brand new adventure! I hope with all the improvements I've made as a writer al...

RWBY: Roses of the Creed! This story is a crossover with another one of my all time favorite video game series, that being Assassin's Creed! This will be a more serious and violent story given the nature of Assassin's Creed, however I hope all of you will be to give it a chance. Now I will leave all of you with the bio for this new story.

Summary
The World of Remnant, a land of magic, monsters, humans, and Faunus. The people of Remnant live under constant threat of the creatures of darkness known as Grimm. Huntsmen and Huntresses, brave men and women who dedicate themselves to slaying these monsters to protect everyone. Extremist groups such as the White Fang also disturb the peace, the Atlas Military being the group's primary opposition. However the majority is unaware that a secret war that has raged within Remnant since the brothers abandoned the planet still persists in the modern day. The Templars, a secret order of Knights with branches in all four kingdoms. They seek artifacts of unfathomable power to create a new world order of obedience and peace. Standing in their way, the Assassin Brotherhood, the blades in the crowd who fight to ensure the freedom of human and Faunus kind. Two sibling Assassins find themselves caught up in a plot by the Templars to achieve their new world order. This plot has led both to becoming entangled into the world of Huntsmen, something neither intended.

So this story will take a vastly different angle from Let Your Heart Be Your Guiding Key. It will make some major changes to a few characters and of course introduce a few original ones as per usual. Currently the Bios for our two protagonists and the Prologue are up for the story, I hope all of you will give them both a read and let me know what you think in the comments of the Bio and Prologue over on that story. Thank you all for your continued support as always!