Chapter 26

"What is it that taking her so long?"

I suddenly looked around with the bush before me and I just saw Sunny on Alejandro's lap, he's petting her right now. She looks so pissed off and so am I, ito naman kasi ng babae na 'to sinabihan ko ng bilisan tumakbo para hindi yung kung ano-ano ang ginagawa sa kanya, lalo na ni Alejandro. I hate him and I don't want him to be near my girl.

Sunny immediately jumped from Alejandro's lap when he turned to look for who causes the noise which is me. She runs and went at the back of the trees so I also run towards the trees, she immediately change her form when she reached the back of the trees on the other hand i saw Alejandro peek into the trees before Sunny changed as Margo.

I warned him not to tell anyone about what he just saw, and if you try I don't know what else I could do to him. I grabbed Margo's arm and I pulled her over to the bush.

"Margarette! Diba ang sabi ko sa'yo lagi, magiingat ka at hindi yung basta-basta ka nalang nagiging tao, dahil papaano nga kung may makakita sa'yo at ayan nga nangyari na. We can't force anyone not to tell others dahil ang iba ay talagang hindi mapigilang magsalita at makakati ang dila 'pag dating sa mga unexpected things like this. May balak ka ba talagang ibuking ang sarili mo at kung ano ka talaga?", I shouted at her which I didn't even do to her before. She looked so shocked because of it and I feel sorry for that but I can't even control my anger because of what happened.

"Oo, Theo! Gusto kong ibulgar sa lahat kung ano talaga ako, kasi hirap na hirap na akong magtago sa lahat, gusto kong makilala nila ako at malaman nila kung ano talaga ako. Pero hindi mo naiintindihan kung gaano kahirap na maging pusa magdamag, kaya kong maging tao anong oras ko man gustuhin at sinadya kong maging tao kanina para malaman mismo ni Alejandro ang tunay kong anyo at siya mismo ang maging daan para malaman ng iba. Kung ikinahihiya mo ako, ang pagiging imortal ko. Well, it's not my problem anymore. Gagawin ko lahat ng gusto ko, at walang kahit ano at kahit sino ang hahayaan kong makapigil sa'kin, kahit ikaw!", she shouted back and walked away.

I didn't mean to hurt her, and I didn't mean to do that. I'm just worried na baka kapag nalaman ng iba ang tungkol sa kanya ay layuan siya or worst she will be killed and I don't want that to happen. I love her and I have loved her since the day she was given to me.

Since then I really just wanted to adopt a pet mostly a cat, and this girl named Raine Medrano which is a total stranger to me, gave me Sunny. Raine just showed up in my house not even knowing where she came from.

"Hey there!", a girl out of nowhere said. I suddenly grabbed my baseball bat.

"Who the hell are you?! How did you get into my house?", I asked her panicking because I don't even know her.

"Calm down little guy, I'm here to bring her to you", she said and she just snapped her fingers and the cat suddenly appeared.

"What are you? How did you-"

"Her name is Margarette De Leon, she's a daughter of the most successful man in town. Wala na siyang ibang maihihiling pa dahil sa sobrang ginhawa ng buhay niya, pero laking gulat ko nang magpunta siya mismo sa bahay ko at hilingin nalang na maglaho siya, dahil sa mga pagmamaltrato sa kanya ng madrasta niya, pero syempre naman hindi ko ginawa ang gusto niya na mawala. Sa halip ay ginawa ko siyang pusa and I heard na wala na ang magulang mo and you're planning to have a pet that's why I'm giving her to you", aniya saka inilapag ang pusa sa sahig at hinayaan na lumapit ito sa'kin.

"I don't want her. Paano kung anong gawin niya sa'kin, I have trust issues. So, no I'm not accepting her to be my pet", I said sarcastically.

"She's not just a pet, maaari pa rin siyang maging tao at tuwing alas-kwatro lang 'yon ng hapon after seven years nga lang. But when you start to accept and love her, she can be human anytime she want", she said full of eagerness.