Chapter 19

Read at your own risk.

ILANG araw na ang nakalipas simula ng pumunta kami sa San Diego para sa pera ng Manjuares or should I say ninakaw ng mga Manjuares, simula rin ng araw na 'yon ay hindi ako pinapansin ni Andrea hanggang ngayon dahil sa nangyaring away naman ni Alejandro.

Hindi ko alam kung may namamagitan ba sa kanilang dalawa o sadyang may care lang talaga sila sa isa't isa. Pero parang hindi naman 'yun dahilan kung bakit gano'n ang kilos nila towards each other.

Agad ako nakatingin sa likod ko nang biglang may sumakay sa doon. Malaki ang ngiti ni Sebastian sa pagkapit nito sa balikat ko. Napangiti naman ako nang idantay nito ang ulo sa balikat ko.

"You're so clingy, huh?", pabirong tanong ko sa kanya saka marahan na dinampi ang labi sa labi niya.

Agad itong bumaba sa pagkakasakay sa likod ko at pumunta sa harap ko, he cupped my face as he eagerly kisses my lips. I eventually kissed him back as my hands were traveling his upper body.

Kumawala ako sa halik at hinawakan ang kamay nito saka hinila paakyat sa kwarto, agad ko itong tinulak pahiga sa kama at dali-daling nagtanggal ng pang-itaas.

I was about to unbuckled my pants as he suddenly pulled me closer to him. I continue to unbuckle my pants as I was kissing him, he moaned as my hands slightly massaging his member and I can feel it getting harder every touch.

My hands went under his shirt, I nibble his nipple making him bit his lips. I held both of his hands and pinned it on the bed, unabling him to do anything.

My tongue slid in his mouth like a snake, swirling it inside. I didn't stop kissing him I presses my body against his instead. My mouth started to travel on to his neck giving butterfly kisses. I remove his shirt and pant his hands again.

I started to like his now tensed up left nipple, he moaned with the sensation I made him feel, it was surrreal. I slowly let go of his hands and held the side of his chest, down to his waist, emphasizing the curves. I continued making out at his nipples leaving hickeys on it.

"Hm...Nico", he moaned as his eyes were shut closed.

My hands landed on his pants, unbuckling it and slid his zipper down, I kissed his stomach and slides down his pants living his boxers screaming his big hard member.

He's such a drug, I'm addicted to him. I stop kissing his stomach and looked at him with a lustful eyes. I went back to kiss him as I slide his boxers down and throw it on the floor, I took of my boxers after i remove his.

Sebastian slightly pushed me causing our kiss to stop, he gets up looking at me as he smirked. He lowered his back and approach my hard member, he licked the tip of my hard member like it was his favorite flavored ice cream.

My head thrown back as I bite my lips, feeling the pleasure he's giving me. He goes up and down my member, swallowing every liquid that comes out.