"Expelled" I sigh

He took a step back raking is hands through his hair "Are you serious?"

I couldn't contain my laughter and a little slipped out "You're so gullible, I'm only suspended"

If looks could kill, I would be ten times dead but he was relieved, his body didn't look so tense, deep down he found it amusing.

"Lily, we need to go to catch that meeting" My Dad says looking down at his watch

My Mum looks conflicted "How is Skye going to get home?"

"I'll ring Axel, that's what big brothers are for, taxi services" I plaster a smile to hide my still very much bitter mood.

"Actually, I'm finished for the day. I can take you home"

I rolled my eyes at what my Mum called a lovely idea, Grayson certainly knows how to make an impression.

"What a shame, it's already ringing" I smile holding my phone to my ear but it was suddenly snatched away. I glare at Grayson, burning holes through him.

"I'm taking you, that's final" He says in a husky stern voice. His assertiveness made him more attractive, I don't like being bossed around but something about that made me tingle. "Fine" I replied

"Do me a favour and cut the outside security cameras" I quietly said to Brooke making sure I was unheard. She was suspicious but agreed.

~~~

We trailed through the car park finding his car. I see my Dad's car pull of the gates and wait for it to leave my sight.

I bobbed my head up and down looking in between cars to find one in particular.

"Why were you so against me taking you home?" He asked, not distracting me from my search.

"You ask a lot of questions"

"And you dodge a lot of questions" I stop my hunt and look at him.

"Because I'm going to do something and I know Axel wouldn't stop me but you on the other hand very much will" I sarcastically smile, making my point clear.

"Try me" Most people find those words appealing but to me, it just means a challenge that I'll win.

My eyes land on one silver Porsche 911. My stomach flips with joy at the thought of what that glistening sports car is about to be put through.

"I don't like the look in your eyes" Grayson said standing next to me.

"Get used to it" I smirk.

I shot him a wink before ducking through the rows of cars, keeping a low profile is important especially in broad daylight.

Conveniently Grayson's car was parked a few spaces away, my escape route was perfect.

I reached Tyler's precious car and started my payback plot. I bent down and took one of my throwing stars. I slashed one front tire and the two back ones. The satisfaction of watching the air bust throw the rubber made my anger turn into idrialine. I know how expensive Porsche tires are and I also know how expensive paint work is so, what better way of pushing him right over the edge? I pulled the star out of the pierced tire and carved a X right above it, the screeching noise didn't make me cringe but it bought music to my ears. A evil grin rose to my mouth admiring the silver X, it really added to the car I think it gives it more character. Man I wish I could see his face when he sees it.

I made my way to Grayson's car and jumped in acting like nothing happened.

"Did you just slash his tires?"

I dramatically made an o shape with my mouth "Why would you say such a thing?"

"Well I doubt you went to admire it" He glances at me clearly not buying a word I said

"Okay I did slash his tires but I also ruined his paint work a little bit"

He laughed a little "What did you put?"

"A carved a X"

"SKYE, he will know you did it"

He really doesn't know me "I know dumb ass that's the point" I smirk poking his cheek to move his eyes back to the road.

"He started it" I say in a childish tone

"So you vandalized now?"

I shake my head "I call it customisation"

We laughed together and for the first time I've managed to make a bad situation not so dark. Maybe my actions were petty but at least I'm laughing and weirdly I'm laughing with Grayson.

____

Skye's revenge plot is beginning 

Let's just hope it doesn't end sour