"See! You watch him. You're like a security camera-"

"You like him," I conclude and nod my head.

Shane fakes a laugh. "That's not true," she says.

Silence.

"Oh, you didn't know her yet," she suddenly speaks. "Um, Emy. This is Clarkson, our new friend. He's very kind. He acts like our referee every time our argument is getting out of hand," she laughs a bit. "And this is Emy, our high school friend."

"Hi, Emy," Clarkson greets.

"We miss you," Shane bites her lower lip. "I remember how we became friends that quick. You're the only one who approached me," she smiles. "And then you suddenly introduce me to Georgie.

Silence.

I chuckle, "Yeah, I remember how awkward our first encounter was. You're too shy that you're hiding your face even when you're drinking water," I laugh.

"But now you're too comfortable that you slam whatever and whoever whenever you wanted," I add.

"Hey," Shane frowns.

More than an hour passed by when Shane decided to leave.

"You like reading books?" Clarkson asks.

I shake my head.

"But," he pauses. "You said you're reading a book, right?" His brows furrow.

"O-oh. Well, the story is really good," I answer.

Silence.

He looks at Emy's name intently. His fingers play with the grass.

"How..." he stops, "did she die?" he asks in hesitation.

"Suicide," I answer.

"Huh?" Clarkson asks in confusion.

"That's how she died. She...took her own life."

"But, Miss Firefly!? I want to play with Emy!"

I watched my younger myself from afar.

"What's going on?" I whispered in my mind.

Everything is dark aside from the lady with fireflies forming her figure. Emy was standing still, meters away from us.

Miss Firefly.

I haven't seen you for a while, my imaginary friend.