26. P.S. Your only one

"It's fate!" shouted Sicheng from the  first row while Donghyuck was trying his best to ignore.

Sicheng couldn't image what Mark was up to by now watching the live stream or finding out from other fans that he will come to Pries to see them. Yes, Sicheng was happy he had missed Mark so much, he wills see him again and maybe, he hoped for it, Donghyuck will finally stand to his feelings, while on stage Donghyuck started to bicker with Johnny who worked hi fists at the boy playfully as Donghyuck wanted to draw a new winner.

The concert had ended, the boys went to sleep, but Ella was still in the hotel lobby unable to go to the room she was sharing with Jaehyun. Mark was supposed to come on tour to Paris, yes they were so close to reaching the city of her dreams, just a week away. Why did it have to be Mark, out of 2 million fans. Ok, maybe Sicheng was right he was Donghyuck's fate, but still, the phantoms of Rose Valley were coming back like nightmares to remind her of the things she had left behind, what wasn't any good for her.

The front door open and she heard the fan chants, there was a huge crowd in front of the hotel. She saw Sicheng and Yuta coming inside holding hands, they were both giggly and happy, Sicheng was carrying a few shopping bags definitely gifts from his boyfriend the was spoiling him completely.

"Ella," Yuta stopped turning to her.

"Hi," she tried to smile.

"Is everything ok?" asked Sicheng.

"Go upstairs I'll talk to her," muttered Yuta pecking Sicheng's lips.

"I can't wait," Sicheng kiss him in a slow passionate way.

"Me too," Yuta gilled when Sicheng ran to the lift turning around a few times sending Yuta air kisses.

When the silver door closed behind Sicheng, Yuta walked to the other couch sitting down.

"What's up?" he asked.

"No it's just, Mark is coming, they're all come back like nightmares of my past and Paris is so close," Ella was trying her best to not to burst out into tears.

"You will see your dream city," Yuta smiled in lovely way.

"Yes, but now I've seen so many cities, what if it will be just another city?" she asked.

"Of course it will be, but it won't be," Yuta laughed.

"I agree," she shook her head.

"Maybe Paris is your fate anyway like Donghyuck is Mark's," muttered Yuta.

"Maybe," she laughed.

"One way to get there didn't work, so life has opened another way for you," he continued.

"What do you mean?" Ella looked up at him.

"He never told you?" asked Yuta.

"Who? Who?" she felt something glowing inside her.

"Why he had broken up with you after the boat crush," Yuta was looking at her seriously.

"He stopped to love me," she lowered her head.

"You know it's not true. He was building the boat to sell it to finance a trip to Paris for you," said Yuta when she felt like hit by an avalanche.

"Why.. this is not..true," she stuttered.

"I wanted to give him the money for the lost boat, but he refused, you know how he is a man of honor. After the boat has exploded he knew he was broken so it might take years for him to save enough money to make your dream possible, maybe it will never be possible again so he broke down completely. He knew I wanted to take you on tour and it was the opportunity for you to see Pairs and all those exciting places you've never been to, so he decided to break up with you to make it easier for your to go," Yuta was looking at her when she was having difficulties breathing.

"No... Yuta it would mean he... he... he has.. no... I refuse!" she jumped up.

"He had the dream to take you for the honeymoon to Paris, yes it was just his weird dream," Yuta shook his head miserably. "Anyway life has reviewed it all, you'll be in Paris in a few days as a free women or Jaehyun's girlfriend, whichever you wish to be," he said.

"Stop!" Ella ran off, she left the hotel building storming out getting around the fans then running along streets feeling cold tears, no it wasn't true, Taeil hasn't sacrificed everything for her, he couldn't just have had her dramas as his own dreams, just... no one could love like that. maybe Yuta and Sicheng, but they were both equally in love, but her... She stopped on the pavement trembling from inner clod.

Her phone lit up and she saw a text form Yuta - 'whenever you are ready, let me know I'm sending Gian to pick you up, I'm sorry I shouldn't have spoken about it.'

The sun was high when Ella opened the long velvet curtain to see the view over the Eiffel Tower and the park around it, her heart hammering loudly. She had her own room here, as she had decided to ask Jaehyun to give her her space, here in the city she has been dreaming to see for so long. They had landed last night, the show was the next day. She knew the boys were probably up by now as they had a press conference and the band meeting with the lucky fan - Mark. She could imagine Mark and Donghyuck's faces when they will see each other.

She open the glass door walking out on the balcony, the spring air was chilly, but the fist leaves and flowers were appearing on the trees. She was inhaling the city smells feeling a peacefulness that has something of the atmosphere of Rose Bay and she leaned against the barrier watching the people one the streets, the tree tops, the small clouds slowly crawling along the very blue sky.

Only when she got cold she reentered the room to find a new piece of paper on the duvet. It was an envelope with a golden rose on it so she opened it expecting a sweet message for Jaehyun. Maybe he decided to make up. She took out something that strangely reminded an invitation to a wedding. Sicheng and Yuta, she thought opening it to read.

Dear Ella
I'd like to invite you to the square in front of the Eiffel Tower around midday,
but only if you want to say yes to me,

P.S Your only one

Thank you so much for your support

Thank you so much for your support. I really hope you enjoyed the chapter. What do you think about Ella's conversation with Yuta and the letter she had found? Who has written it? How will Markhyuck's meeting go?

Also I want to tell you there are only three more chapters left. I also have a question, who would you like Ella to stay with - Taeil or Jaehyun?

Much <3