30. Stalker

"I'm only a man Ella and you're the love of my life please don't be mat at me for being in love."

"You just want to lay me down right?" she said.

"You know it's not true, I wouldn't be here for all these years if it was just about laying you down. I want you, of course I do that's not a secret but I love you. I can stand as long as you wish me to stand but please don't be mad at me," he begged.

She knew he was right, a man who would only want her body wouldn't have stayed here with her, sleep in pajamas hold himself back to not to kiss her for two years of living together, but then he did it, he had kissed her, but Sicheng had kissed Yuta back, and Sicheng was the most innocent creature in Rose Valley.

She moved up from the floor, changed into her pyjamas then unlocked the door. Taeil was standing there with his head down when she passed him, she grabbed her pillow and duvet then moved to the couch where she laid down facing the room with her back.

She heard the bathroom door being slammed shut, the water running, long moments later the door crackled again.

There were smooth footsteps and soon a warm hand laid on her arm.

"Taeil, leave me alone," she said shaking it off.

"Ella what is so difficult about kissing me? If you don't want me or don't love me simply say it, I'll leave," muttered Taeil sitting down on the couch next to her.

She turned around looking at him so stunned there was a sudden icy pain in her insides.

"Why do you think I don't," she asked.

"Because you're reacting as if I have hurt you whenever I'm kissing you," he lowered his head.

She didn't know what to say when he moved up walking to the kitchen, she heard him washing the dishes like he always did when he was simply mad at her, she was tossing and turning in bed but then Taeil's radio rang causing all the hair to jump up on her body.

She hated this sound, it meant there was an emergency on the lake and the coastal guard needed Taeil's help. It meant he will disappear into the night to swim into the pitch black darkness of the lake and he might never return.

"Taeil!" Ella jumped up, she ran to the wardrobe looking for her pants and a warm hoodie, she grabbed Taeil's thick jacket pulling it over herself when she fell out into the kitchen.

Taeil was ready to go, he looked at her stunned.

"I'm going with you!" she said.

"But Ella..." he stuttered.

"I'm going with you," she rushed out of the house jumping into the old pickup while Taeil moved to the driver's seat.

The fog was thick outside, its was so thick between the forest that was surrounding their small house, it had to be like a wall of milky darkness outside on the lake.

"What happened?" she asked when Taeil was driving down the road carefully.

"Some tourists came with a yacht, they went out and got lost in the fog, the coastal guard needs someone to go out to find them."

She shivered when she caressed over his palm on the gears.

"Ella you don't need to pretend ok," Taeil looked her way.

"Concentrate on the road," she was watching him, how come he was always ready to volunteer to help no matter what weather was rolling over the lake, he was definitely the only man in Rose Valley ready to swim out during such heavy fog.

But he knew the lake like on one else, the coastal guard knew it, if someone was able to find the lost people it was Taeil.

Yuta was playing on his nerves again listening to their first CD so loudly the whole house was trembling. Was it a freaking rock sow? Donghyuck decided to tell him off, so he left his room then tottered downstairs, but there he found Mark standing in the middle of the hall being all excited making photos of everything with his phone.

"Are you freaking stalking!" shouted Donghyuck hurrying to the boy trying to take the phone away from him when Mark shouted so loudly the music stopped, but Donghyuck was determined too get his phone even when they were kicking each other hard.

"Donghyuck!" shouted Yuta falling into the hall carrying a standing lamp as a weapon. "Oh, it's Mark, you guys scared the shit out of me!" he swore.

"He was stalking!" shouted Donghyuck pushing his elbow between Mark's ribs, so the boy yelled loudly but stepped on his foot with such force Donghyuck needed to jump away nearly crying from pain.

"Kids stop! Enough!" begged Yuta falling between them.

"He was doing photos of our house! Who had let you in!" shouted Donghyuck.

"The door was open!" yelled Mark.

"Enough!" Yuta raised his voice more.

"Yuta we're hiding from a freaking killer and you're leaving the door open!" shouted Donghyuck.

"Hah so you're admitting you're hiding here! Ah, I knew you will confess one day!" squealed Mark.

"You're a psycho!" hissed Donghyuck sticking his tongue out to Mark.

If someone was more annoying then Yuta, this award could only go to his psycho number one fan and fanclub president, what had he done to deserve someone like that, what?

"Why are you here in the first place? Is Sicheng..." Yuta's eyes glittered.

"Nah Sicheng is grounded forever," Mark shrugged. This freaking hit in the ribs hurts like shit!" he shouted.

"I won't be able to step on my foot for the next two days, you'll pay that back once I'm back to being all famous!" Donghyuck was ready to run at Mark again but Yuta grabbed both by their shirts separating them while they were trying to reach each other with their fists.

"Enough! I'm done with it! Done!" shouted Yuta letting go of them. "Go ahead scratch your eyes out you two idiots!" he walked towards the other room taking the lamp.

 "Go ahead scratch your eyes out you two idiots!" he walked towards the other room taking the lamp

Thank you for your brilliant support. Did you enjoy the chapter? What do you think about Taeil going to help people on the lake and Ella joining him? What about Markhyuck's meeting?

Much <3