26. Men talk

"When do you finish school I will not let you go until yo tell me," Yuta laughed.

"I can't," Sicheng tried to move out of his arms but Yuta pulled him closer.

"I can ask Ella and find our anyway," muttered Yuta.

"Oh you're so," Sicheng looked up at him.

"So?" Yuta raised his brow.

"Ok at 3:15, happy now," groaned Sicheng blushing a lot.

"Very happy," Yuta moved his nose over Sicheng's nose. "I'm missing you already" he said brushing Sicheng's lips again causing the boy to hide his face in his shoulder.

"Yuta," he begged.

"Ok, off you go, I would be very unhappy if you'll get more trouble because of me."

"I'm in trouble I should never," whispered Sicheng.

"Sicheng you're seventeen there's nothing bad about kissing especially if you're seventeen. Ask Mark he would be dying to have his first kiss behind himself," Yuta winked.

"Come on I'd never tell Mark," Sicheng laughed through his embarrassment.

"See you at 3:15," whispered Yuta pecking his lips a few times before he let go.

He jumped into the car while he observed Sicheng who needed a moment to roll his bike down the road towards the house turning back a lot of times.

When Sicheng disappeared behind the gate Yuta reversed from the street. He was so happy he couldn't understand himself, he decided to visit Ella and Taeil tonight to tell them about his happiness maybe they could also help him to find ways to meet Sicheng more often, they had to, he couldn't believe he will be able to live with only 20 minutes a day with the boy.

He was still daydreaming about Sicheng's kisses when he drove to the villa. There he reached the living room when someone ran to him falling in his arms.

Yuta was so stunned he had no idea what's happening so he was standing there allowing Donghyuck to hug him.

"What's up?" he asked after a long while when the boy moved from him.

"No it's just..." Donghyuck took a long breath. "Promise me you won't hurt Sicheng, don't even dare to break his heart ok," said the boy so suddenly Yuta laughed.

"It's not funny at all, if you dare to hurt Sicheng I'm out of the band, mind my words," Donghyuck turned around them ran off, Yuta heard him taking two steps at once when he disappeared upstairs.

The school canteen was crowded and loud but Sicheng could only be a little there, he had no notes from the first five lessons of the day, he really had no idea what they've been about. If someone would ask him yes he could give a detailed description of Yuta's kisses as he was unable to focus on anything else than the strange feeling in his lips, Yuta's taste he could bring back any time he thought about it. He couldn't wait till 3:15 counting minutes and seconds getting upset at the clock that was being so slow. He couldn't sneak out again at night it would be too risky but he needed to find a way to meet Yuta more often. Even if this was just a hopeless crush meant to fall, as it could only last as long as Yuta will stay in Rose Valley.

"Sicheng, man you look like a ghost today," Mark nudged his arm causing him to nearly drop the whole tray he was carrying.

He followed his friend to a quiet corer where the girls were sitting around Donghyuck who was giving them signs with his eyes to come and rescue him.

"Girls men talk time," said Mark slamming the tray on the table.

"You're such a sexists!" complained Jasmine.

"Men talk time is men talk time, am I disturbing you when you want to have a girls talk time?" asked Mark winking to Donghyuck.

"We were trying to bring Heachan to go to the school dance with one of us," said Varie.

"Told you he's taken."

"Mark," begged Sicheng laughing.

"What, really we want to have a simply boring men talk can't you respect that!"

"Can you have a little bit more feelings than a wire brush!" hissed Varie. "At lest once!"

"Nope," Mark grinned wider.

"Come," Marietta jumped up. "I don't want to sit with him during lunch."

All three left very offended what caused Mark to grin even wider.

"Why are you treating them so badly?" asked Sicheng.

"Because they're annoying," muttered Mark placing a lot of ketchup on his fries.

"Trust me they are," muttered Donghyuck.

"I bet they really want to have a lovely boyfriend who will love them," said Sicheng.

"Wrong address here," said Mark giggling.

"Same," Donghyuck was cutting his cutlet miserably.

"So are you going to go to the dance?" asked Sicheng.

"Maybe," Mark looked towards Donghyuck who ignored. "I just need the right date, are you inviting Yuta?" asked Mark turning to Sicheng.

"No... I," Sicheng blushed.

"But you're dating my brother who's name is Kid by the way," said Donghyuck looking at Mark.

"Me?" Sicheng became very red. "No."

"What do you mean?" Mark eyed them up suspiciously. "Sicheng?"

"Oh nothing ok," Sicheng looked down into his plate.

"He had stayed over for the night," said Donghyuck causing Sicheng to drown in sweat.

"At yours with Yuta? I mean Kid," Mark raised his excited voice then turned around. "Aren't you a virgin anymore?" he asked looking at Sicheng who burst out into laugher.

The boy had imagination.

"Stop Mark, this is so ridiculous."

"I guess he still is," said Donghyuck trying to keep a straight face.

"Have you kissed?" asked Mark causing Sicheng to concentrate on his plate. "Sicheng answer my question."

Thank you for your feedback, you are the best

Thank you for your feedback, you are the best. What do you think about Donghyuck telling Mark about Sicheng staying over at Yuta's? How will Mark react?

Much <3