65. Done for now

The first dawn caught Yuta sitting on a bed in a motel down the village, the door was secured by police officers, his bodyguard Gian was napping on an armchair, yet Sicheng was still there cuddling to his side, both unable to let go of each other.

The door crackled and a tired officer came in.

"We found the boys. They're fine but frozen, the other boy's parents took them to their house, his mother had arranged hot tea an a lot of blankets for them. Should we bring Donghyuck here?"

"No let them be, the kids need rest," said the detective coming in, he also seemed very tired.

"What now?" asked Yuta caressing Sicheng's hair when the boy woke up glancing around in fear. "Shush babe, you can sleep," whispered Yuta so Sicheng laid back closing his eyes immediately.

"Let me investigate it all. Once I know more I let you know, right now I advise you to rest, you have been very breve out there. Gian is here, my people are, you are safe, so take a nap, the boy will need you," muttered the detective pointing at Sicheng.

"Thank you," whispered Yuta. "For saving him."

"It's my job" the man turned around, him and the officer left closing the door quietly, so it was just them and Gian in the silence of the room.

Yuta sighed, he laid down cuddling to Sicheng placing a blanket over them, he felt Sicheng's hot breath on his neck but he couldn't sleep. Was the killer really dead, or were those just a bunch of assassinsmand there will be more. He couldn't hide forever, he didn't want to, he had so many people to protect, like the love of his life who was sleeping so peacefully in his armes.

"I love you so much you can't image," whispered Yuta kissing Sicheng's forehead, cuddling into his soft hair.

"I love you too," whispered the boy in his sleep placing his arm and leg around Yuta.

Yes, maybe the officer was right, maybe he need to rest, Donghyuck and Mark were safe, Taeil has woken up, Jaehyun and Johnny ware safe too and he had his Sicheng right here, so it was more than enough to be more than happy and Yuta let go off his worries closing his eyes.

Sicheng's screams woke him up and Yuta jumped up into the sitting position.

"What?" he asked when Gian fell into the room ready to fight any danger.

"No, it's just... just a bad dream," whispered Sicheng whose teeth were clenching madly.

"It's ok, you're safe, you're here with me," Yuta laid his hand on the boy's back caressing up and down till Sicheng relaxed.

"Is it last night?" asked Yuta.

"My parents, they are looking for me!" Sicheng suddenly jumped from the bed.

"Relax, you need to rest, it was a difficult day," Yuta pulled him back, but Sicheng was all shaky and scared.

"The parents are here for two hours now talking with the detective," said Gian and Sicheng became so pale Yuta jumped up behind him because he was afraid his boyfriend will faint. "It looks like Donghyuck had sent them here."

"They can't know!" shouted Sicheng ruining out of the room so Yuta followed.

Sicheng was so fast he could barely keep his tempo, so soon both stopped in the lobby were Sicheng's mother was sitting next to a tall guy with a scary face expression. Sicheng was trembling above them like crazy.

"Oh, he woke up, he had had a rough night," detective Radlew got up from the chair he's been sitting at.

"Hello," whispered Yuta bowing down to Sicheng's parents, both looking at him strangely.

"Aren't you the brother of his school friend?" asked Sicheng's mum.

"Yes Mrs, I'm Yuta," he became scared, he hoped the detective hasn't said a thing about his and Sicheng's relationship.

"So where's the superstar who has caused all that trouble?" Sicheng's father became red.

"It's this boy right in front of you, looks harmless doesn't he?" Mr. Radlew eyed him up causing Yuta to blush hard.

"This kid there is the world class superstar all the teenage girls are so crazy about?" asked Sicheng's father in disbelief.

"We're living in a felling world," Sicheng's mother shook hear head.

"I'm sorry for keeping your son here for the whole night, but we need to be sure he's safe, we're also leading an investigation on the crime," Mr. Radlew was as always a bit amused.

"Can we take him home now?" asked Sicheng's mother.

"Yes," the man tapped Sicheng's shoulder so the boy lowered his head.

"Had he lost his shoes last night?" asked his father pointing at Sicheng's socks.

"No, they're in the room. I was sleeping," Sicheng blushed harder.

Yuta felt very uncomfortable.

"Go for them quickly!" his father got up.

Him and Sicheng's mother left the motel lobby so Yuta waited till Sicheng came back wearing his shoes.

"Sicheng," he whispered causing the boy to stop.

"Later," Sicheng looked him in the eyes then hurried outside when Yutwa was still standing there feeing so empty.

"Yuta can we talk?" asked the detective pointing at the now empty couch Sicheng's parents had been occupying a moment ago.

Yuta hoped the people won't punish Sicheng again, he couldn't have it, not after all the boy had suffered through last night. He needed Sicheng to be with him tonight, so he could hold him in his arms, kiss him and give him comfort.

He sat down watching the detective when Gian moved to the wall behind him.

"The dead man was called Rohn Jasper, he was working for your record company."

Thank you so much for your beautiful feedback

Thank you so much for your beautiful feedback. What do you think about Yuwin's morning? Will Sicheng parents treat him better or punish him again? What will the detective tell?

Much <3