6. Old Yuta, new Yuta

Two weeks had passed, Icay Love rocked the crowd in Taipei, they stayed three days longer to relax and shoot a short variety. On day three Jaehyun had a interview with a fashion magazine so the rest of the band could relax. Johnny closed himself in his hotel room to sleep, Donghyuck was catching up with homework and classes with Ella when Sicheng and Yuta swam out on a boat trip.

They came back late, both very tired so they laid down falling asleep quickly, yet way too soon Sicheng was screaming and Yuta jumped up all afraid.

The bedroom door slammed, the light hit his face. He rubbed his eyes to get a clearer view and noticed Gian standing in front of the bed. Sicheng was sitting on the mattress trembling like crazy, sweat dripping off his body.

"What's up?" asked Gian.

"He had a nightmare, right?" asked Yuta lying his hand on Sicheng's sweaty back.

The boy nodded.

"Ok, ok, sorry for disturbing," Gian turned around closing the door behind himself.

Yuta looked towards Sicheng, he was caressing down his back lovingly until the boy stopped shaking.

"Do you want to talk about it?" asked Yuta moving closer.

"It's just the same image of deductive Radlew killing that man and it's so terrible. I'm trying to forget it," whispered Sicheng.

"I'm sorry. If you want I can arrange a therapist to come on tour to see you," muttered Yuta.

"No, it's ok," whispered Sicheng.

"All options are possible just in case, you know that," Yuta took his palm moving his thumb over it in calming circles.

"Yes," Sicheng leaned his head on his shoulder. "Just be here."

"I am," Yuta moved his hand down Sicheng's cheek.

He kissed the boy's forehead cuddling him till Sicheng's eyelids fell and he yawned loudly.

"Let's lay down, we need to get up early," muttered Yuta so Sicheng did.

He turned then pressed his back to Yuta's chest fitting in hie arms when Yuta just placed his leg over Sicheng's hip squeezing his palm in his hand.

"Is it better?" he asked.

"A lot," whispered Sicheng in a sleepy way.

"I'm here don't worry. I love you," Yuta cuddled into the boy's hair.

It felt so right, Sicheng's body warmth, hie scent in the air.

Yuta was so used to Sicheng's closeness by now he was even able to fall asleep next to him when they were naked, yes it meant they were like a real couple by now.

He heard Sicheng's steady breath, so he smiled to himself. He decided to talk to Jaehyun's befriended therapist, ask him how to help the boy to deal with the trauma, he was ready to close hie eyes when his phone vibrated on the bedside table and he moved up cautiously to not to wake Sicheng up. It was Taeyong calling. Taeyong wanted to join them on tour, was he here now? Yuta left the bed finding some clothes in the opened suitcase.

"Yuta?" asked Sicheng.

"Sleep, I'll be right back," Yuta came back pressing his lips to Sicheng's soft ones when Sicheng mowed like a little kitten then closed his eyes again.

Yuta tiptoed to the other room putting the jeans and t-shirt over himself, then finding some shoes.

He left the room banging into Gian.

"Where are you going?" asked the man.

"To call," Yuta sighed.

"Who?" Gian was serious.

"It's not yore business," muttered Yuta walking down the corridor but he heard Gian following.

"Can you stay back?"

"No, it's my job," Gain was still cold and stubborn.

"Great!" Yuta pressed Taeyong's contact.

"Hi," he heard his friend's low voice.

"Hi, it's the middle of the night," muttered Yuta stopping at the elevators.

"I'm in Taipei in your hotel," said Taeyong.

"Where?" Yuta sighed.

"What floor are you at, I'm in front of the main elevator now."

"Floor 28."

"Stay right there," he saw the arrow of one lift moving up so he ended the call.

Soon the silver door opened and Taeyong burst out grinning widely.

He was wearing all black, his eyes a little dizzy.

"Hi," Yuta came closer and high fived his friend.

"Had been a long time," muttered Taeyong.

"Indeed, are you ok?" Yuta hid the phone in his jeans pocket.

"So, big guy there still paying you shadow?" Taeyong pointed to Gian.

"Always," Yuta sighed.

"Let's go!" Taeyong pressed the elevator and the doors opened again.

"Were?" asked Yuta stunned.

"I have a whole limo of ass hot models down there, you won't regret," Taeyong smiled wider.

"No man I... I have someone," Yuta shook his head.

"Yuta stop this nonsense, I've heard about some boy you're carrying around with yourself like a piece of luggage, but it's not funny."

"It's not funny, it's serious. I'm in a relationship," said Yuta sharply.

"Man you don't do relationships or that whole love crap," Taeyong raised his voice.

"I didn't but I do now," Yuta pressed his hands in his pockets.

"No bullshit! Stop that nonsense and come!" Taeyong pointed his head towards the closing door of the elevator.

"No Taeyong," said Yuta causing Taeypng's smile to fall.

"Man, we're friends. I came all the way here to party with you, explore the world with you!"

"I'm in love, ok. I want to be loyal and honest," Yuta was serious.

"Are you enjoying yourself? You have lost your freaking mind!" Taeyong became angry.

"Go to Johnny or Jaehyun, maybe they'll join you," muttered Yuta.

"Fine! Ok. Fine! I get it!" Taeyong became red. "You will soon dump that stupid boy and be yourself again," hissed Taeyong walking into the elevator.

"Kiss my ass!" said Yuta before the door closed behind his friend.

Thank you so much for your support and love. How did you like the chapter? What do you think about Yuta meeting Taeyong and their argument? What will happen now?

Much <3