8. Fan club president

Donghyuck was chewing on his lunch at a table far from everyone, all the horrors of his past life were coming back, school, he had hated school, back then he had been the loner and loser, the one other bullied for being chubby. He thought he will never be liked by others till he joined the band, till their break through. Since then so many things had changed, he had a private teacher, he didn't need to spend time at school. He had girls sending love confessions to him from packed up stadiums, pressing love letters into his hands on airports, spamming an endless amount of comments and statements, posting tons and tons of photos, sending gifts. Yes, he even felt attractive in this different world, but he was Donghyuck there, the famous guitarist of 'Icy Love', one of the four most desired boys on the planet how the press had called it. But here, in Rose Valley he was back to no one, back to the chubby student who was sitting alone at lunch.

A tray was slammed at the table top in front of him causing his jaw to drop.

He looked up to see a boy his age with clever burning eyes and short black hair.

"What's up?" asked Donghyuck. "Have I taken your spot?"

"Nah I'd like to join," the boy glanced left and right.

"Sure," Donghyuck shrugged.

He saw how the boy grinned like an idiot taking the empty spot opposite to him.

"So what's your name I'm Mark," the boy stretched his hand out.

"Do—Haechan," he felt a shiver, oh way was it so hard to keep to the rules he hoped the boy hasn't noticed his tongue slip.

He shook his hand not really interested in it.

"So, yhym," Mark coughed his hands were trembling on the sandwich he couldn't place into his mouth properly, so he gave it in and left in putting it back on the plate.

"Are you ok?" asked Donghyuck.

"Yes, no," Mark was rubbing his face muttering something to himself.

Donghyuck was ready to get up and leave when the boy looked straight at him.

"It's just you look exactly like my favorite of all favorites the one and only capable Donghyuck," Mark spat it out like a machine gun causing Donghyuck's stomach to flip.

"Oh!" was all he could answer.

He was thinking quickly, should he call Yuta, ask to pick him up, find a better hide out. He knew in such a public place like school someone will know them.

"A lot of people are telling me this," he said trying to stay calm.

"Listen you don't need to worry, are you hiding from the crazy killer here? I swear I won't tell anything, I'm the president of your fanclub I wouldn't allow a hair to fall from your head," Mark leaned over the table whispering with excitement.

"No offense but you had lost it man," Donghyuck jumped up taking his tray but in this moment three girls surrounded him.

"Told you, he looks like Donghyuck!" squealed a short one with glasses.

Donghyuck found sweat rolling down his spine, he needed to run now.

"Yes indeed, really!" a blonde girl jumped up giggling.

"Relax girls he is assigned in the fanclub as Donghyuck's second from his ten doubles worldwide," muttered Mark causing Donghyuck's jaw to drop.

"Really?" asked the third girl with long black hair.

"For real so stop being so hyped and let the boy finish his lunch," Mark winked to Donghyuck over the table.

"If anyone knows that it's you," the small girl became very sad. "Anyway can you be my boyfriend I could have at least a fake Donghyuck," she asked when Donghyuck was looking at Mark begging for help.

"I could use a fake Yuta," muttered the blonde one.

Yuta? You won't stand a day with him bet, thought Donghyuck, what were the girls seeing in him really?

"The boy is taken, stop bugging him," said Mark causing the three to stick their tongues out to him then walk off quickly.

"Thanks man," whispered Donghyuck falling back on the chair.

"No prob, no worries with me you're safe I'll take care of you, no one will find out your secret," muttered Mark his grin wide.

"But I'm not Donghyuck," whispered the boy.

"Sure," Mark winked.

Yuta slammed the house door shut, he was still trembling, he had returned from his walk unable to think straight, what was only going on with him, why was his mind filled with images of the dancing boy.

He wanted to forget it all, to dive into the crowd of loud clubs between dancing bodies brushing over him, he walked to a terrace, the sun couldn't struggle through the clouds today. Yuta found a hammock, he fell on it taking the phone out, his search list gave him their live dvd video from Tokyo Dome concert. It was important to play in his country, he hasn't been there often since the debut. He had signed a contract with a company abroad, he had been so happy to leave his hometown, to never ever live with his parents again, but right now he suddenly missed them, his mum was tiring but definitely worried. He couldn't even call her.

He couldn't focus, a bad felling twisting his insides, giving him the will to cry or scream, to scratch his own skin off with his fingernails. Was it just the fifth day without any kind of drugs, he had only bought cigarettes but he forgot it down there in Rose Bay, he had forgotten everything.

The creamy grand piano visible through the windows pressed so many strings inside him, faint melodies began to circle.

Yuta inhaled sharply, he hurried upstairs found his song book in his still unopened suitcase, ran downstairs to stop in front of the piano. Had he forgotten how to play, he hasn't trained his fingers for six months.

The scale moved up, the C gave out a clear tone.

Yuta found his palm trembling over they keyboard when he bit the pencil pressing a basic chord.

Thank you for your feedback and love. How did you like Markhyuck's meeting? What about Yuta being so shaken after seeing Sicheng?

Much <3