43. Choices

"The guy was so handsome," Marietta was whispering during lunch when Sicheng was listening to them with one ear while he was thinking about Yuta. Will they ever meet again? Will Yuta come after his lessons or let it be. The sleepless night has left a bitter trace, because how much Sicheng was trying to find a solution nothing seemed right as he couldn't simply bend and give Yuta things he wasn't ready to, while there was no way he imagined to survive without the man who has become the happiness in his life.

"Yes super handsome," said Varie winking to Jamsine what cut the deep cloudy thoughts he was sinking in.

"Who again?" groaned Donghyuck.

"The guy who had brought Miss Ella to school today and was kissing her like wow, like in the movies," Jasmine blushed.

"He's her fiancé they're getting married so not chances there girls," said Mark causing all three to jump up.

"You have no heart!" shouted Jasmine running away.

"Awful," Varie grabbed her tray.

"Disgusting!" Marietta eyed him up like a price of crap then left.

The table became quiet while Sicheng glanced at Donghyuck.

"Yes I must say you have some skills man," muttered Donghyuck getting up. "To be the most rude tactless guy I've ever met and I grew up with Yuta," Donghyuck shook his head then walked towards a lonely table.

Sicheng sighed.

"Why?" asked Mark becoming red. "I'm just honest what's bad about that?" he raised his voice but no one responded.

Suddenly his eyes filled with tears, he grabbed his bag running off. Sicheng trembled. A moment later he took some food for himself and Mark then jumped up walking all the way to the football field where the boy was kicking an empty goal posts.

"Mark what's up?" asked Sicheng.

"I will never have my firs kiss, or anything! I will never have a date or anyone and it hurts tons!" Mark kicked the post more wincing from pain.

"Mark don't ruin your foot," Sicheng pulled him away.

"Who cares anyway!" shouted Mark.

"I do," Sicheng looked at him.

"I have asked Donghyuck out for the dance but of course he said no," hissed Mark.

"He's going with Varie," muttered Sicheng.

"I know don't remind me it hurts," Mark became red.

"Now you know how the other people feel when you're telling them the things you're telling them," Sicheng giggled.

"It's not the same, they're stupid to believe in bullshit," Mark became angry. "Ok maybe I'm too!" he kicked the goal post again swearing loudly.

"I heard Jasmine doesn't have a dance date yet," muttered Sicheng.

"What about you?" Mark looked at him.

"I don't know, I had argument with Yuta yesterday, but yes I still have a little hope," Sicheng blushed.

"Good," Mark placed his hands in his pockets then turned walking off swiftly.

"Where are you going?" asked Sicheng stunned.

"Ask Jasmine to the dance!" shouted Mark before storming off.

The early afternoon sun blended him when Sicheng left the school building, his hands were sweaty, his heartbeat quickened, but he decided to find his bike then go home quickly. How much he was trying to skip that moment it has been here already, so he gathered the little courage he had left walking towards the car park to stop abruptly at the sights of Yuta's black car. Yuta looked amazing, a purple blazer, a rock band t-shirt, long brown hair tight up in a small ponytail, silver earrings with glittering details, like a freaking showstopper when he was leaning against the van watching him with glittering eyes. Sicheng's heart skipped a bit, yet he turned the other way inhaling sharply.

"Sicheng, hi!" Yuta walked to him so they met at the bicycle stand.

"Why are you here?" asked Sicheng not looking at Yuta although his toes began a crazy dance in his trainers.

"I came to apologize," said Yuta leaning in, his hot breath hitting Sicheng's cheek.

"But?" Sicheng looked up.

"I need you, please don't be mad at me, I'll respect all your choices, just be my boyfriend," whispered Yuta causing Sicheng to experience something warm.

"I..." he said blushing hard but Yuta squeezed his palm causing fireworks.

"Not here someone might see," begged Sicheng.

"Ok, in the car, let's go to my house we will cuddle on the couch," Yuta laughed.

Sicheng took his bike, he walked towards the car becoming so happy, very very happy as Yuta had decided to give him time, but to still be here. What a Yuta couldn't know was, that Sicheng was already addicted to his presence and kisses and wouldn't stand long without that.

"Ah and Donghyuck had told me you're having a school dance this Saturday," Yuta grinned. "What would you think about a dance date?" he raised his brow.

"I'm afraid you can't just go in there some people may recognize you," whispered Sicheng.

"We can meet at the back of the school then go somewhere spacial?" Yuta raised his brow again.

"Sounds fantastic," Sicheng felt his cheeks hurting from grinning.

He jumped into the car then gave Yuta a very wet and very long kiss before they were able to drive off.

Thank you so much for being here. Did you like the chapter? What do you think about Mark's breakdown and Yuwin making up? What will happen at the dance?

Much <3