62. Fear

"Yuta," whispered Sicheng noiselessly. "Yuta!" he raised his voice till Yuta noticed him, but Sicheng jumped forward falling in his arm crying madly.

"You're alive, you're alive!" he repeated cuddling to the boy breaking down completely.

He felt Yuta's strong arms around him and he cuddled more into his shoulder and neck.

"Kid, the doctor needs to see you!" said an older man next to them.

"I'm fine," said Yuta in an unpleasant way. "Take care of Taeil," he added.

"You're alive," whispered Sicheng caressing his boyfriend's face and hair, his body reacting with a lovely beat.

"Come," whispered Yuta lifting his head.

They turned around hearing someone screaming and Sicheng saw Ella who was held by Donghyuck and Mark when she was trying to get to Taeil, her screams ringing around the harbor.

Sicheng felt he will break into pieces again so he grabbed Yuta tighter feeling Yuta's hand caressing down his back.

"Come, I need to wear something dry," muttered Yuta walking down the pier with him when they joined Ella, Donghyuck and Mark.

"Yuta!" shouted Donghyuck falling on the boy hugging him tightly. "Never scare me so much again," he begged.

"It's alright, ok," Yuta kissed the top of the boy's head trying to cuddle both, Sicheng and Donghyuck to his sides.

Ella was crying into Mark's shoulder when he was trying to cheer her up.

"Kid, come I'll get you some of my clothes," said Doyoung heading their way with a key to his father's gatehouse.

The long scary corridor was sickening. Yuta was sitting on a chair right next to Sicheng who was cuddling the cried out Ella. Mark and Doyoung were doing rounds along the place where they were waiting for news about Taeil.

Yuta was still in shock, he couldn't believe it. It was all like a nightmare that wasn't getting to him at all.

He had told them everything he remembered about the happening on the lake, since then Ella was looking at him with so much regret as if she wanted Taeil to be in his place, he could understand.

"How have they found you? The detective assured it's safe place?" said Donghyuck stopping opposite to him.

"I have..." he stuttered. "I fucked up, ok."

"You're always fucking up?" Donghyuck was watching him with anger.

"I called Jaehyun," whispered Yuta causing Donghyuck to let out the air swiftly. "I was mad at Sicheng back then and I had called Jaehyun from a city two hours drive from here."

"You fucked up!" Donghyuck walked to the row of chairs on the other end of the corridor sitting there.

"I'l call the detective, he should come here, it doesn't matter anymore as they know where I am," said Yuta taking his phone, reading over the last messages, it was a text from Doyong who was telling him they had found the girl who had attacked them. She was seriously wounded but alive.

He thought he will explode from all of it, so he squeezed Sicheng's hand tighter, yes Sicheng, the way he has come to him, the way he was happy to see him alive, Sicheng was really the only reason for him to be here, to fight, to not to break down. He glanced at the boy realizing in a new way how much he really loved him.

"Thank you," he whispered leaning in kissing Sicheng's cheek.

"For what?" asked the boy, when Ella glanced at them form Sicheng's shoulder with really red cried out eyes.

"For existing," whispered Yuta turning from the boy caressing his hand gently.

He concentrated on his contact list finding the detective's number, pressing it.

"Detective Radlew speaking," said the man.

"It's Yuta," muttered the boy.

"Are you crazy!" the detective raised his voice.

"They know where I am. They have almost killed me and my friend today, it's a miracle I'm alive."

Tell me where you are, I'm sending all my people there, the detective became serious.

Yuta told him their location then glanced at the blackening screen. Was he worth it all just to be saved, but he felt Sicheng's hand moving on the backside of his neck and he knew he wanted to stay alive to be with Sicheng as long as possible.

A door opened across their seats and a very exhausted nurse came out.

"Moon Taeil's fiancée?" she asked when Ella jumped up, she nearly fell back on the chair and Sicheng jumped up to grab her under the arm.

"Me!" she shouted.

"He woke up, he will be fine he's made from hard wood," the woman smiled.

"Yes. What about you?" the nurse looked at them.

"Just friends," muttered Mark.

So she led Ella to the room. Trying to calm down Yuta sat back, Sicheng leaned his head on Yuta's shoulder both too tired to speak.

"Ella will definitely like to stay here, let's go back and wait for the detective," muttered Yuta jumpinp up.

"What about your parents?" asked Mark looking at Sicheng.

I don't care, whispered the boy taking Yuta's hand.

They knocked to the door and Yuta put his head inside to see Ella standing at the bed holding Taeil's hand.

"Ella we'll be going, will you manage?" he asked quietly.

Yes," she said.

"In case you need us call," muttered Yuta closing the door.

He looked at Donghyuck who jumped up walking in a far distance to him.

They reached the car park where Doyong was waiting for them, he had given them a lift here, he was a great guy actually.

"Will Ella manage on her own?" asked Donghyuck looking at them when he took place one the passenger seat while the three of them squeezed on the backseat.

"I'll drive you guys home then come back to take care of her," said Doyoung.

"Thanks man," muttered Yuta moving his arm around Sicheng placing a kiss into the boy's hair.

They stayed like that cuddling the whole way till the villa appeared.

There they thanked Doyoung then walked inside closing all doors, checking all windows.

"How long will it take till they be here?" asked Donghyuck in fear watching the darkness the had fallen outside.

"A few hours I guess," Yuta sat down on the couch taking Sicheng in his arms, the boy was so warm, his presence gave him comfort.

"I'll get home, my parents are worried for sure," muttered Mark turning around, but in this moment all lights in the villa went off abruptly.

Thank you for your lovely feedback. What do you think about the situation the characters are in? What will happen now?

Much <3