15. Lazy

"Thanks I'll think about it," he muttered taking the paper.

"Check our website!" she shouted behind him when he nodded then left the building quickly.

He was happy to be back on the empty street. He had nothing to do with the spare day, he also had no hope to see Sicheng anytime soon, the boy was mad at him for some mysterious reasons, so Yuta decided to visit Rose Bay, to buy some takeaway lunch for himself and Taeil, he really liked the calm place down the lake and the lovely young man. Maybe he could offer to help with the boat, he had no idea how to build a yacht but he believed he could be useful to Taeil, maybe he could get a trip to the other side of the lake, it was definitely an option to do something, as sitting in one place never was Yuta's strong side.

He found the car then drove up to a dinner along the main road. He reached Rose Bay before midday, stopped the jeep next to Taeil's pickup.

The man was in the wooden house working on the boat, he smiled noticing Yuta.

"Hi, I bought some snacks," Yuta lifted the bag.

"Man you're a great lad," Taeil put the kit down.

He walked to a small sink to wash his hands when Yuta took the food out of the paper, he stopped for a second, each time he was here he felt some kind of longing, it was strangely connected to Sicheng's image, his dancing, the beauty of this sweet yet stubborn face.

Sicheng was like a flower, a flower you would love to keep safe wrap up in a blanket so he won't be cold.

"Kid, Sicheng won't come today, it's Wednesday he's visiting the animal shelter on Wednesdays," said Taeil stopping next to Yuta on the planed planks of the pier.

"Have you build the house by yourself?"asked Yuta.

"Everything, the pier, the workshop, it's a lonely place you have to find some work for yourself to not to go insane from silence."

"Man you're telling me, it's getting in my brain after four days here," Yuta shook his head.

They started to eat the burgers with fries.

"How's your Ella?" asked Yuta.

Taeil's face became very red his smile mischievous.

"I decided to challenge her, I kissed her today," Taeil smiled very proud of himself.

"And? Has she given it all to you?" asked Yuta feeling something very tingling inside.

"Not my Ella, it was a miracle she didn't run away, she was probably too stunned to do so. But I guess she enjoyed it, the way she was checking me out in the car today was something. Man her lips, I'm telling you kid I could kiss her all day," Taeil blushed. "This nonsense they're telling that's it all way better spiced up with love is so true. I have been with other women before but never had a kiss like with my Ella," Taeil smiled to his thoughts.

Yuta tried to be calm, love was the last thing he wanted to think of.

"What about you? Do you have someone special in your life?" asked Taeil.

"Not romantically," Yuta trembled. "But there are a few people that are important."

His stomach twisted when he taught about his band mates, his bothers, his relationship, family. They were important, the most important, what they have been through no one could understand.

He suddenly realized he had treated baby Donghyuck absolutely wrongly for so long, when he should have actually protected him as the boy had been courageous enough to leave everything behind and tour the world with the boys when he had been barely fourteen.

"My little bro, he's here with me, but he's not talking to me for weeks now, he's mad at me," Yuta wasn't looking at his new friend.

"What are you doing to people? Sicheng hates you, your little bro does to."

"At least with Heachan I know why he's mad," Yuta sighed.

"So what's your profession kid?" asked Taeil changing the subject he has definitely noticed Yuta's cloudy face.

"Right now I'm not doing anything to be honest."

"So if you like you can help me out with the boat," Taeil grinned.

"Wouldn't be bad to have something to put my hands on," Yuta smiled.

They finished the meal then got up to dive into the workshop but a petty girl came their way. She had long blonde hair in a braid her cheeks were red when she was hurrying in their direction.

Yuta stopped looking at her when Taeil smiled so wide.

"Ella!" he said when she stopped next o him.

"Who is this?" asked the girl eying Yuta up and down unpleasantly a little bit like Sicheng did.

"My new friend Kid," said Taeil.

"So you're lazying the art of being lazy?" she asked.

"No Ella, Kid will help me with the boat," said Taeil.

"Doesn't look like someone who likes to work to me," she was looking at Yuta as if he had shoot her whole family.

"Do you want me to drive you home?" asked Taeil.

"No I came to see what you're doing, but I though you were helping out Sicheng or working, not chilling in the sun with some strange guy!" she raised her voice.

"Ella what's up with you?" asked Taeil.

"Nothing we see each other at home!" she turned around then left towards her bicycle.

"What now?" asked Yuta.

"I guess she's still mad about the kiss," muttered Taeil.

"Taeil are you talking with total strangers about our private life?" Ella shouted.

She jumped on the bike riding off when Taeil was so shocked he didn't know what to do.

Yuta shook his head, he came to Taeil tapping his shoulder.

"Don't worry she's still stunned she will relax soon," he said walking into the workshop.

Thank you for your your support. I hope you're enjoying the story so far. What do you think about Yuta deciding to help Taeil and Ella being upset with the fiancé?

Much <3