12. For the biggest fan

Donghyuck felt fire underneath his feet.

"Yes, if I'd fall in love then why not," he felt heat on his cheeks when the girls reacted with screams.

Yes, each of them was hoping to be the one he would date when he was here to see Mark, what irony.

"I think that's it, ok thank you so much for taking your time to answer the questions," said Mark, but the five year old boy who has been singing before raised his hand.

"Yes?" Mark crouched next to him.

The by took the microphone, his voice very shaky.

"W-would you sing for us?" he asked.

Donghyuck smiled and the fans responded with applause.

"I just need a guitar," he said so the girl who had been play first jumped up hurrying to him with her acoustic guitar.

Matrk sprinted to her to take it and hand it to Donghyuck.

"Thank you," said Donghyuck. "Ok so this song is dedicated to my biggest fan," he said when Maek was placing an additional microphone for the guitar in front of him.

"Are you good to perform?" asked Mark, they're eyes meeting again.

"Yes, thanks," Donghyuck was following Mark with his gaze although he shouldn't, he concentrated back on the performance ahead thinking about the right song to choose.

He wasn't very used to singing publicly, he was only doing some backup vocals with Jaehyun for Yuta in the studio a lot of times, but never had a solo performance, yet he overcome the stress starting to sing.

'City nights, fancy streets

the emptiness in me

I've searched each place I've been to

honey trust me that's been a lot

The gipsy of the planet

the space explorer who is homeless

has four his lullaby

in your sweet arms tonight

as you are the brick step that holds the roof of my inner house

the memory of silent childhood wrapping me up in sugar clouds

the missing peace that's never here yet existing

In you, with you, through you

all yours I'm meant to be.'

He was singing while playing the nostalgic ballad from their second album, the song Yuta had composed a few months before his massive break down. Yes, back then Yutw had wished to find someone like that and he did a year and half later in Rose Valley. The place were he had met Mark. He risked a secret glance towards the boy who a watching him with glittering eyes, when was here singing it for him, speaking that out what he couldn't tell Mark straight into the face.
The fan meeting ended with Donghyuck receiving the present and doing photos with the fans. He was amazed how happy the people walking out of the room were when he hurried to help Mark and his two friends to clean up. The tow girls were tossing him hot glances when he ended up working next to Mark very quietly. Soon Gian asked the girls to wait outside he even helped them out closing the door behind all of them. There were just Donghyuck and Mark left in the huge gym, the silence vibrating between them.

"So, how have you been?" asked Donghyuck stopping at the gift table leaning against it.

"Ok," Mark shrugged.

"Are you mad at me?" asked Donghyuck.

"No," Mark grabbed a huge bag of trash bringing it to the bin.

"You seem mad," muttered Donghyuck.

"No, I'm not ok... but what was this? A form to show off? A play? Why did you come here" Mark raised his voice.

Donghyuck took a loud breath in, what could her tell, definitely not the truth... although.

"I wanted to see how such a fan meeting looks like," he muttered.

"Bullshit!" Mark stopped in from of him.

"Ok, we both know it's not truth, so what?" Donghyuck felt heat.

"So what now? All of those girls will stalk me now thinking I'm your friend or something," hissed Mark.

"Aren't you?" asked Donghyuck.

"Are we fiends?" Mark looked straight at him.

"I guessed we are," Donghyuck lowered his head.

"And then why were you singing this song your biggest fan? Why? What do you want to prove?" Mark was shivering.

"Nothing I just, why do you think it was for you, there were a lot of fans here," Donghyuck risked to look at him.

Mark's eyes were burning like two black embers.

Donghyuck felt like falling deeper and deeper.

"Not everyone here would risk his ass for me, non of them would be idiot enough to cover me from bullets with his own body," he said.

"All of them would do it," muttered Mark looking away.

"I don't believe it," Donghyuck got up. "I came to see you ok, I miss the way you were annoying me each day at school. There no one as annoying in my life as you and it sucks," he said coming closer.

 There no one as annoying in my life as you and it sucks," he said coming closer

Thank you so much for your support. I hope you liked the chapter. What do you think about Donghyuck showing some feelings towards Mark, how will Mark react to his words?

Much <3