56. 100 fan questions

Sicheng heard the door cackling, Yuta threw the towel into the sink then came into the shower, he knelt down next to Sicheng caressing over his back.

"Ok?" he asked.

"I don't know," Sicheng looked at him.

Imagination never contained the emptiness he was feeling, as well as the new longing, because one part of him never ever wanted to do it again, while the other part was counting hours to have Yuta again.

"Kitten I'll take care of you ok," Yuta caressed his cheek.

He help him up, then started to wash his body in gentle moves rubbing the shower gel over his back and chest, his butts, and thighs. He was kissing Sicheng a lot pleasing him in the raining water that was making his body relaxed, less sore.

Yuta even washed his hair then dried his body with a towel placing sweet kisses here and there. Sicheng couldn't deny it, he felt loved, precious and beautiful the way Yuta was watching him, touching him, it made him so comfortable despite their nakedness and all the things they had done.

They left the shower, but Sicheng was wincing as each step was causing more sharp pain in his butts area.

He groaned lying down then noticed the sheets had been changed, they were fresh smelling so nicely.

"Try to relax, ok?" Yuta laid down next to him then moved up to come back with something, Sicheng felt his fingers in between his butts when he was rubbing in a substance that was cooling down his pain.

"It should help, when the pain comes back wake me up," whispered Yuta placing the ointment on the bedside before then laying down and putting the duvet over them.

"I can do it alone," whispered Sicheng smiling when Yuta's arm moved around him.

"I know but it will help better when I'll do it," Yuta kissed his earlobe and his shoulder.

Sicheng couldn't believe it was really him, the boy lying here in Yuta's arms all naked all fulfilled, in pain and all in pleasure, when Yuta had seen all of him, touched and kissed all off him even been in him. Yuta had taken his virginity, was it even a real state, or was it just a myth of the body.

"Yuta," whispered Sicheng turning to the boy when Yuta brushed his lips with his.

"Sleep," said Yuta watching him with so much love Sicheng could melt into his eyes.

"Please stay here," begged Sicheng grabbing his hand then bringing it to his lips.

"I'm not moving an inch from you my love don't worry, unless I have to pee but you can forgive me that," Yuta winked.

"Stop!" begged Sicheng smiling.

"You see it's not that tragic, we can still laugh together, good night sweetie," Yuta kissed the tip of his nose then cuddled him closer in his arms, his leg laid on Sicheng's hip so the boy smiled to himself.

Yes he felt taken care of and loved, it was warm and sexy, he could even live with the pain so he closed his eyes falling asleep.

"What do you think they're up to?" asked Mark who was burning a marshmallow in the fire until it turned all black.

"They wanted to have sex so..." Donghyuck felt something tightening in his throat.

"I know," Mark threw the stick into the fire.

It was getting cold, as it was around one am, the fire was slowly burning out and Donghyuck wrapped himself up in a blanket on the hammock chair. So far they had played two board games, talked about school, Mark was trying to find out about the new songs, but Donghyuck had told him there aren't any. He had been bombarded with 100 fan questions from the official fan-page and was so fed up with the evening.

He hoped the nigh with Yuta was worth it for Sicheng, yes Yuta was probably good at it with the practice he had.

"How do you think it is to have sex?" asked Mark looking his way.

"Please change the subject," muttered Donghyuck.

"Really, you had plenty of opportunities, you're Icy Love's guitarist."

"And?" Donghyuck shrugged.

"Why aren't you using them?" asked Mark.

"Who said I don't?" Donghyuck felt heat on his face.

"Are you?" Mark opened his mouth widely.

"Why is it your business!"

"Why can't you tell me if you're a virgin or not!" asked Mark sharply.

"Because I don't want to to be on all headlines tomorrow!" hissed Donghyuck.

"Have I ever used anything?" asked Mark stunned.

"Are you?" Donghyuck eyed him up.

"What?"

"A virgin?" he asked.

"I am," Mark blushed.

"Great," Donghyuck turned to the flames.

"Are you?" Mark's whisper filled the air.

"Even if I am what does it bring you?" asked Donghyuck resigned.

"So you are!" Mark became excited.

"Maybe," Donghyuck looked away from him.

"I mean it's cool that someone can be the first," Mark blushed harder.

"Not even in a million lightyears when you'll be here as the last man in the world," said Donghyuck smiling to himself.

"Who said I would want to," Mark moved two steps back.

"Who was rapping about wanting my royal ass?" Donghyuck raised his brow.

"This-this-this was just an artistic creation it, it rhymed," muttered Mark.

"Buch of nonsense, I'm gong to sleep," Donghyuck moved up taking the blanket placing it over his sleeping bag. He laid down Sicheng's empty sleeping bag between his and Mark's.

The boy came on the terrace then laid down in his sleeping bag both becoming very quiet, Donghyuck as watching the stars on the sky thinking about Sicheng, was he happy, will Yuta stay once he got what he aimed for.

"Do you... do you believe in love?" asked Mark quietly.

"No," Donghyuck felt a shiver.

"Me neither," Mark turned on his side watching him.

Thank you so much for your beautiful feedback. What do you think about Yuta taking care of Sicheng after their first time? What about Markhyuck's conversation? How will Donghyuck stand the night with his biggest fan?

Much <3