Intro Sicheng

The fog was thick in the valley, it was rising over the lake causing the scenery to remind some fairy lands form ancient tales, the mountain rages became navy blue in the chilly morning air. The street was circling along old stone houses. Sicheng's blue bike was moving fast. It was this early hour when the village awakened for a lazier Saturday. Miss Amanda was opening her small shop, she smiled to him so he stopped the bike.

"Good morning Miss Amanda."

"Good morning Sicheng," the young lady placed a box with fresh vegetables on the stand in front of the shop widow.

"Can I help you somehow?" asked the boy.

"Thank you, you're an angel but I'll mange," her cheeks went red.

Sicheng wished her a good day then jumped back on his bike, he drove up to the very tiny house on a hill where Miss Banaja was leaving on her own. She was 90 years old, one of the oldest people in the village, although she managed to take care of herself it was hard for her to walk down to the village for daily shopping so Sicheng decided to help her, it's wasn't a big deal to come up here each day with some grocery for her. He was getting up with the first down visiting Miss Banaja then going to school, today he had more time, it was a weekend and he had only a dance practice planned, maybe an afternoon meeting with his best friend Mark, oh yes he barely forgot the hour in the animal shelter downtown at the main harbour, where he was helping out two times a week.

"Good morning Miss Banaja," said Sicheng taking the heavy bag from his bike, coming it into the house.

"Good morning Sicheng," the lady smiled to him in a lovely way. "Do you want some breakfast?"

"Thank you so much but I have had breakfast at home," Sicheng placed the bag on the wooden table in the kitchen, he started to unpack it, he knew exactly where each thing should go.

"How is the practice for you dance competition going?" asked the lady placing a big portion of cheesecake on a small plate. "At least help yourself to it."

"Thank you," Sicheng blushed.

He loved her cakes and cookies but he wasn't helping her for any rewards, he wasn't expecting anything back from anyone, it was enough to see how their eyes lit up whenever he came.

"Oh it's a lot of work but I'm training hard, I hope I can really make my parents and teachers proud," Sicheng blushed harder.

Yes a lot of people knew he was dancing Chinese traditional dance, but it was all because of Mark's really long tongue that they all had found out about the national competition he was taking part in. His audition video has been selected out of thousands.

"You will succeed trust me even if life tends to push bad people forward there are much bigger rewards waiting for beautiful little angels like you," Miss Banaja sat down at the table handing a fork to him.

"Thank you, but I'm not ding things for rewards I love to dance," muttered Sicheng taking place opposite to her when he tried the amazing cheesecake so special as if she could turn the fog in the valley into sweet cream. "It's amazing as always," he said.

 "It's amazing as always," he said

Thank you for every support. I hope you enjoyed the introduction to the story. Let me know what do you think about the plot line and the characters so far.

Much <3