Chapter 25

Britney's POV.

"L-luke, please Michael don't tell him yet I'm begging you" I said sobbing.

"And why's that?" Michael ask.

"I-it's hard to explain, just don't please" I said with a pleading eyes and he sigh.

"I don't know Britney I mean you're my friend but Luke is my frie-" but before Michael could finish someone barge in yelling.

"Britneeeyyyy! Your favorite person is hereeee!" Wait, was that Darvie?

And just like a I thought it was.

She walk over to Michael with her wide smile  and change into a frown.

"Um what's up?" Her cheery voice change into confuse.

"Uh nothing" Michael answered and I can see his forcing smile, and luckily Darvie buy it.

"Oh well, Hey Niall and hey Britney" she said walking over to bed which I am sitting right now but she stop and snap her head to Niall's direction.

"What is Niall Horan doing here?" She said looking at me.

"It's a long story" was all I said as she give me the look 'you-better-tell-me-everything'

"Oh ok" she shrug.

"Well I gotta go Harry just texted me" Niall said looking at his phone back at me and I nodded.

"Well it was nice seeing you again Darvie hut I gotta go" he said and Darvie nodded.

Niall turn to me before sighing.

"Michael..." He said and Michael nodded before walking out leaving me, Michael and Darvie.

"So! I got you a present" Darvie said waving a light blue cute paper bag on my face.

"What is this?" I ask taking the bag from her hand.

"Open it" she said excitedly as I stare at the bag for a second before opening it revealing a three cute little hand made bracelets.

I took the bracelets out the bag as I stare at Darvie in awwe.

"Awwe Darvie its cute thank you" I said smiling.

"No problem but look at the beads on it" she said as I look back at the bracelets.

Mr.Hemmings

Mrs. Hemmings.

Little Hemmings.

I almost drop the bracelets after I read the wordings as I stare at Darvie with my mouth hung open  trying so hard not to cry.

"This is awesome Darvie thank you" I said hugging her now crying.

"I hope you'll get it to Lu- wait are you crying?" She said pulling away as I sniffle and nodded.

"Why are you crying? Is my bracelets really that pretty haha" she joked ad I laugh nervously along.

"It's just that you got me this thank you again" I said wiping my tears using the back of my hand.

"It's no problem" she said smiling.

-

So Calum's birthday is coming and I'm excited AF.

Weheeee!!! Lol anyway can u guys follow me on Instagram? I would really appreciate it :) thank you and also thank you also for the votes.

-Chelsea :*