Chapter 21

Britney's POV.

"Mrs.Hemmings?" Someone blurted out making me jump from the hospital bed.

"Oh hey" I replied seeing only a nurse and I sigh in relief.

"Well your brother is here to see you" she sa- wait brother?

"Um ok...let him in" I said akwardly.

The nurse nodded before going out, minutes later Niall appeared on the door with a unreadable expression on his face.

"Hey..." was all he said.

"Um hey" I replied.

"Can I?" He said referring to the chair for him to sit down and I nodded.

"How are you doing?" He softly ask.

"Good well I hate when the nurse won'the let me to stand up" I said truthfully.

"Well Britney I think you should tell Luke" He said and my face dropped.

"I don't know Niall..he just started on living his dream, this would ruin him and I'm not ready to be a mother yet..." I said tears building up on my eyes.

"But Britney its for the best, Do you know why you bleed?" he said and I knitted my brow in confusion no.

"Britney your suffering Placenta Previa, and that's why the nurse won't let you to move to much 'cause it will kill the baby" he said and that's when I broke down.

"Shhh Britney its ok we're going to fight for this" he said softly me still sobbing.

"Niall why is this happening to me?" I cried.

"Shh Britney its ok" he said hugging me, letting me to cry in his arms.

We stayed like this for a while before I speak up.

"Niall?" I said almost a whiper.

"Hm?" He hum in reply.

"Can you do me a favor?" I shakily said.

"And what's that?" I heard him say.

"Can you get Luke here?, I think I'm ready to tell him" I said.

"Are you sure?" He said in disbelief.

"Yes Niall I'm sure now please?" I said pleadingly.

"Ok just for you" he said pulling away.

"Thank you" I said before he started to walk away.

"Dear Lord give me a strength to tell Luke about this"  I mentally prayed.

-

Idk boring chapter ehhh.

Santa tell me if you he really care!!!!

Merry Christmas everybody!!

-Chelsea ;*.