Chapter 52

Luke's POV.

"I miss you Brit" was the words that left my mouth uncontrolled.

Britney look up at me with wide eyes as I look down.

"Oh" was all she said before footsteps echoing coming from the room where Michael went. I immediatley snuck my hand in my pocket getting my phone out.

Pretending to be playing with my phone, I focus my eyes on the screen and At the corner of my eyes I see Britney looking at me, she open her mouth but close it again letting out a sigh.

"Mommy! Uncwle Luke!" I heard Matt said making me to look at him returning the gesture.

"Oooh Downuts!" The twins screamed running with their cute little legs.

"Honey not too much" Britney warned but the twins already shove donuts in their mouths. Glaze smudge on their faces making me in 'aww'

As I stare at then in adoration, Matt look up at me before making his way at me a Sprinkled dunot on his hand.

Frowning I stare him before he's now in front of me.

"Hi! Uncwle Luke" he greeted making me frown. I open my mouth to reply and unexpectedly Matt smack the donut on my face.

My eyes widening, I stare at him who's laughing like crazy. A smirk rush on to my mouth before I immediatley pull up him tickling his stomach which made him burst into a fit of laughter.

Smiling succesfully to myself while Matt beg for me to stop which I obeyed.

"Meanie" Matt breath out running to Britney who's smiling to the both of us.

Poking my tongue out at him he turn around as he poke his tongue out in reply.

Logan who's laughing to his brother, the door immediatley swung open revealing Josh coming in. I heard the twins squek in excitement and they happily run to Josh hugging his legs.

Oh right, Daddy's here. Great.

"Uncwle Josh!" Matt giggl-woah wait, Uncle?

Frowning, I stare at the three before I feel the urge to leave the room. Rosing up to my feet, I immediatley walk out without saying goodbye or anything.

Britney's POV.

"How are you guys?" Josh asked the twins which made them to giggle.

"Matty, put a Duwnot to Uncwle Luke face" Logan laughed and that's when I notice Luke is gone.

"Really? That's quiet fun" Josh replied.

"Yup" The two blondes said in unison before standing up to their feet and grabbing donuts from the box.

Smiling I turn to Josh.

"What's up?" I ask frowning his eyes never meet mine.

"Can we talk in private?" He said looking down.

"Um sure" I answered my heart hammering in my chest.

"Michael, Cal can you guys watch Matt and Logan for a minute please" I said and they head snap on my direction before smiling, nodding.

"Thank you" I thanked standing up following Josh who's walking out to the door.

"What's up?" I questioned.

"Britney...Brit-I screwed up.." He said quietly looking down at his feet.

"What do you mean you screwed up?" I ask my eyes getting watery.

"B-Britney I slept with someone..." He said now looking at me, guilt is seen in his eyes.

"Y-You what?" I said almost a whisper my eyes filled with tears.

"I'm sorry Brit its just that, I never get the same feeling I used to have before with you..I'm so sorry Britney b-but I think we should break up..." He said looking at me as I did the same, staring at him with my eyes bloodshot.

"It's o-okay, I always knew this would happen..." I whispered tearing my gaze away from him.

"You're not mad?" He questioned guilt can be heard in his voice.

"No, 'cause I think I lost the feeling I used to feel with you too" I said as I let out a sigh.

"So are we still friends or...I mean what have I done was unforgivable.." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Josh, its okay and yes sure friends" I said helding up my hand for him to shake it.

Smiling he took my hand but to my surprise he grab me and hug me, wrapping his arm around me.

"Thank you Britney, thank you" he whispered in my ears as I hug him back.

"Um you're welcome, I'm sure you'll find someone else you truely like no you truelly love and you guys will have kids and be happy together" I said smiling as we pull away.

"Yeah" he said smiling at me.

"Speaking of kids, when will you going to tell Luke?" He lowered his voice as my eyes widened.

"How did you know Luke is the um...father" I said frowning.

"I can tell by the face of the twins, they have the same hair, eyes, dimples and I can see it whenever you get so awkward with him." He said and I look down my eyes tearing up again.

"Hey hey what's wrong?" He questioned hugging me again.

"I don't know how to say it to him, I-I already put him in pain after I runaway and and.." I cried.

"Shh Britney its okay, I'm sure he'll understand" he whispered and I pull away giving him a warm smile.

"Thank you" I said wiping the tears using the back of my hand.

"You're welcome that's what friends do" he smiled.

"Well I gotta go the lads must be looking for me" he said and I nodded.

I watch him turn around and walk away.

-

Do you guys like Josh? Lol just a random question.

-Chelsie :)