Chapter 51

Britney's POV.

"My anacwanda don't my anacwanda don't! My anacwanda don't wan unwess you got buwns hun!" Logan sang and my eyes widened.

"Logan honey what are you singing?" I ask scooting over to him.

"Anacwanada" he replied humming a little.

"Where did you learn that song?" I ask him again and he look me up with delight in his eyes.

"Uncwle Mickey!" He answered and I sigh.

"Honey don't sing that song again yeah?" I said to him patting his head and he frown.

"Why Mommy? Its a gwood music and the vidweo-" before he could finish I cut him off.

"You saw the video?" I ask him my eyes widened again and he nodded happily.

"Just wait here okay?" I said to him walking up to the hotel door.

"Where are you gowing Mommy?" He ask scrunching his brow.

"To talk with your Uncle Mickey" I said to him.

"Uncwle Mickey? Can I come Mommy?" He said giving those puppy eyes. Fuck.

"Mathew! Me and Logan are coming to see Uncle Mickey do you want to come?" I scream a little and I heard little foot steps coming.

"Yes!" Matt answered his blond hair poking at any directions.

"Matty yowr hair looks fwunny" I heard Logan giggled.

"Honey what did you do to your hair?" I ask walking over to him.

"I was twaying to copwy Uncwle Mickey haiwr" Matt answered looking down.

"That's um nice hun" I said with a smile ruffling his hair which he scream and step back.

"Mommy youwr ruwining my haiwr!" Matt exclaimed and I chuckle.

"Okay, now lets go?" I ask them both as I grab their hands walking out to the door.

Minutes later looking for the boy's hotel room we finally saw the number that Michael gave me.

As we step step in the front door, I heard loud music from the door sighing. I knock the door loudly for them to hear.

After I knock the music stop emmidiatley. I heard shuffling from the door before it swung open seeing Calum only in his boxers.

"Oh my Goodness! Calum! What the fu-flapping are you wearing?!" I screamed covering both Matt and Logan's eyes and with that Calum run off in the room his eyes widening.

"Uncwle Calum?" Matt giggled and take my hands off their eyes.

"Britney! I'm so sorry About that!" Calum yelled from the room as we step in.

"Its okay, just don't do that again. Jesus..." I said making myself comfortable in the couch same as the twins who's laying lazily.

"I'm really really sorry about that Brit" Calum apologized walking in the room.

"Its okay really, just please don't that okay?" I said to him and he nodded sitting in the opposite couch.

"Not trying to be rude but why are you guys doing here?" Calum said frowning his brow.

"Michae-" but hefore I could finish the door swung open revealing Michael and Luke, box of Krispen Kreme on their hands.

"Hey Britneyyyy" Michael sang making me roll my eyes.

"Shut up Michael" I snap making him scrunch his brow.

"Woah woah what did I do?" He ask placing the box of Krispe Kreme on the table.

"Uncwle Mickey!" Logan and Matt burst running over to Michael.

"What's up buddies?" Michael ask bending so he can hug the twins.

"Mommy is mad of Anacwanda.." Logan whispered but we can hear it.

Michael look up to me smirking and I just roll my eyes in reply.

"Why won't you guys play with Uncle Calum, me and Mommy are just going to talk yeah?" Michael said tot he twins his eyes gazing at Calum.

"Okay" the twins said in unison before walking over to Calum yanking his him to a room leaving me, Michael and Luke.

"What's up Britney?" Michael broke the silence flopping his self in the couch.

"Michael why the flapping has gotten in to your mind and let the twins watch Nicki Minaj Anaconda music video?" I ask keeping my serious face on making Michael sit up.

"They started crying when I said no so being an awesone Uncle I let them" he explained making me roll my eyes again.

"Whatever just don't let them watch anything inappropriate okay?" I said to him and he nodded sighing in relief.

"Guys do you want Donuts?" Luke blurted out of nowhere which startle me a little.

"Hell yeah!" Michael exclaimed getting a dunot from the box as I did the same.

"Matty! Logan! You want donuts?!" Michael called out but no reply making me kind of worried.

"I'll go get them" Michael said shoving his one last piece of donut in his mouth before walking off leaving me, my heart beating fast.

"Michael why?" I mentaly said.

"How are you?" Luke ask making me look at him awkwardly.

"Um good" I replied my eyes averting to his and I quickly look away.

"Friends Britney friends, don't make it awkward" I reminded myself letting out a breath.

"What about you?" I ask back now smiling forcefully hoping he would buy it.

"I'm good aswell yeah" Luke replied snucking his phone in his pocket.

"That's nice...." I said almost a whisper.

"The twins are such angels" he continued the conversation. Fuck.

"Um yeah, thank you" I said looking down at my lap.

"How old are they?" He asked. Jesus.

"They're two" I answered getting a donut from the box and taking a bite.

"Oh" he said and that's when our conversation ended 'till he let out a heavy breath and I look up at him frowning.

"I miss you Brit"

-

Omg I'm sorry if this boring af. I promise in next chapter will be something surprising hehe.

And! Guys I'm writing a new 5sos fan fiction. Do you guys like horror stories? 'Cause I'm writing it in horror. I was thinking on writing a 5sos horror story after I finished reading the book tittled 'Asylum' by: Madeleine Roux and damn it was creepy af. Lol

Anywho

I am recieving a lot of hateful comments lately and its disturbing 'cause they keep reading it and leave stupid, hate comments and it really getting on my nerves. I mean I'm not a pro. okay? I'm just this short 5sos fangirl who write fan fictions of them and imagine that they're the starring girl. So please stop making bitchy, stupid, hateful comment 'cause I'm one of those 5sos who will never get the chance to meet their idols. *cries in spanish* lol so yeah haha

Lots of love,

-Chelsie xoxo