Chapter 19

Luke's POV.

"Ok here you go Sir" the nurse said after I signed all the paper to the hospital.

"Thank you" I replied forcefully smiling.

After that I immediately walk to Britney's room. I was about to open the door when I heard someone's talking inside.

"Does Luke know about it?" I heard Britney's voice. Wait she's awake!

"Bri-" I heard Niall said but I cut him off by barging in to the room.

"Britney!" I exclaimed hugging Britney not trying to hurt her.

"Hey" she replied almost a whisper hugging me back after we pulled away.

"I think I'm gonna get some water" Niall said and we nodded.

He gave Britney a quick smile before walking out of the room.

"So how are you feeling?" I ask.

"Hm I'm ok" she said looking down at her lap.

"Hey what's wrong?" I ask confusingly.

"Oh you don't know" she said almost talking to herself but I still heard it.

"You don't know? What? What are you talking about?" I ask my brow frowning.

"Um I'm pre-I'm a friend with Niall" she said nervously.

"Yes I can see that" I said chuckling.

"No I mean I've known him since we were born" she said and my eyes widened.

"What? How? When? Why didn't you tell me about it?" I said slightly disappointed.

"Well I didn't cause I don't think its a big deal" she said and I shook my head.

"Oh ok...but why'd you guys stopped talking from the past 2 years ago?" I ask curiously.

Britney's POV

"Well.....

*flashback*

"Niall stop! Hahaha s-stop" I said between laugh.

"Nah I think I'll pass" the  blonde Irish boy said as he tickle me.

"C-come on Ni-Nial I-can't breath hahaha" I said trying to stop him.

"Fine but I h-have something to tell you though" he said in a serious tone as I sit up straight and I nodded.

"Well I know we're bestfriends for almost 8 years and you know I love you right?" He said and I nodded.

"Brittany were m-" but before he could finish Mrs.Horan shoutes from the other door.

"Niall! Come on time to pack!" She shouted.

"I guess I have to go..." he said and my mind is blowing confusement.

"Ok we'll continue this later" I said smiling getting up from his bed.

"Yeah I guess" he replied before walking out.

*end of flashback*

"And after that day I started to look for him in his house, in the school and in our spot but I never saw him so I questioned my mom and that's when I knew he moved away not even saying goodbye to me..." I said looking down.

"Oh I'm sorry Brit I shouldn't have pushed you" Luke said regret on his eyes as I shook my head.

"It's ok" I said forcing a smile.

"Um Sir?" A nurse blurted out.

"Yes?" Luke answered.

"The visiting time is over but if you'd like to come visit again come over tomorrow 'cause 'Mrs.Hemmings' need to get some rest" the nurse said and I almost choke with my own saliva.

"Oh Ok, I'll be back tomorrow ok?" Luke said and he kissed my cheeks once again before walking up to the door giving a one last look before vanishing.

-

Idk but I feel like updating ha!

Vote, comment, follow and stay beautiful :*

-Chelsea