Chapter 4

Luke's POV.

We are now at the beach and I am still pissed at Calum for not knocking on the door. I mean I know he didn't mean it but Britney and I were so close on um you know.

We are just waiting for the girls to come out in the changing room and I am so fucking excited seeing Britney on bikini.

We heard the door open and snap my head seeing the girls on their hot bikini but my eyes were on Britney who look so smoking hot on her Blue bikini.

I heard someone cleared their throat and turned around seeing Calum who is licking his lip hungrily.

"Um uh" Britney started akwardly.

"Lets the party started!" Megan yelled before tugging Calum's arm to the water.

I grab Britney's hand interwining it with mine before whispering.

"You look smoking hot right and I just want to lie you down an-" but before I could finish she slap my arm playfully.

"What was that for?" (and again it reminds me of This is us movie, when Louise slap Niall ya know?..now I'm blabbering)

"Just stop save it for later ok? cause we have a unfinished business to finished" Britney said and my eyes went wide before smirking.

"Now lets go have fun!" Britney said which I did.

-

Omg! I want to puke right now! 1+k reads?!

Omfg!!!! thank u so so much! lav ya!

-Chelsea <3