Chapter 50

Holy shiz chapter 50 already

Britney's POV.

"Is this Pengy?" I heard Luke said from the front seat holding up the stuff penguin with his hand, smiling.

"Pengy!" Logan burst pulling away from my grasp walking up to his stuff penguin.

Logan took Pengy from Luke and started hugging it.

"Aw that's so cute, I should take a picture!" Darvie gasp pulling out her phone taking a quick picture on Logan.

"Mommy! Look I got pengwy!" Logan cheered waving the stuff penguin and I nodded smiling.

"That's nice hun" I said looking at him smiling and my eyes landed to that ocean blue orbs making me look away awkwardly.

"Um Logan say thank y-you to er um Unc-uncle Luke" I said smoothly but we could all know I failed.

"Thank you Uncwle Luke!" Logan said and to my surprise Logan came up to Luke and hug him tightly. As I watch them I feel my eyes getting watery.

I wipe the small tears off my cheeks trying not to get notice.

"Its okay Logan. Lucky I found P-Pengy" Luke said smiling his eyes meeting mine and immediatley look away.

"Yeah thank you again Uncwle Luke" Logan said and I heard a sniffling beside me. Looking to my side seeing Darvie and um Michael? with their eyes tearing up.

"Guys why the hell are you crying?" I whispered to them and they look at me small tears rolling from their eyes.

"Can't you see? that's the cutest thing I've ever seen! Father and son moment" Michael whispered and Darvie nodded.

"Um yeah" I replied getting a bit uncomfortable and that's when Logan came back beside me smiling with Pengy in his arms.

-

"Fluffwy!" Matt and Logan screamed jumping up and down on the hotel bed.

"Logan, Matt please get down here. You're going to hurt yourselves" I plead.

"No Mommy! This is fun!" They screamed in unison and I sigh making my way to the bed.

"Guys its time for sleep, aren't you tired?" I ask them sitting on the bed.

"No Mommy! I am not tiwred!" Logan giggled stil jumping up and down.

"Look it's like 10:12 PM you guys need to sleep" I said rubbing my eyes tiredly.

"But we want Uncwle Josh!" Matt said now calming down.

"Uncle Josh is rehearsing guys he can't sleep with us, he's busy" I said to them shifting on the bed. Matt who is now lying in the bed and Logan sitting in the bed tiredly.

"But we want him Mommy" Logan yawned making me chuckle.

"Go to sleep, I can see you guys are tired from all the jumping. We'll play with Uncle Josh tomorrow" I said to them and Logan started to close his eyes the same as Matt's.

"Night night Mommy" Logan mutter before drifting of to sleep.

Smiling, I climb in to the bed kissing both of their foreheads before placing some blankets on their body.

Getting off the bed I walk my way to the bathroom bringing some sleeping clothes with me.

Changing to my clothes I walk out from the bathroom seeing the twins still sleeping peacefully.

Walking to the bed, I heard a knock loud enough to make the twins shift on their spot their eyes still close. Swearing quietly I walk to the door opening it revealing Luke.

Luke's POV.

"Calum! Holy shit! Hurry up I'm gonna piss myself!" I screamed holding up my crotch.

"Luke! I'm having a shower go take piss somewhere else!" Calum screamed back.

"But there is no other restroom! You want me to barge to someone's room?!" I screamed.

"I'm still having a shower!" He screamed.

"At night?! Jesus Cal!" I screamed still holding my crotch.

"Luke!" Someone screamed but not Calum.

"What?!" I angrily screamed.

"Geez fuck you! I just wanted to tell you that you can take a piss in my room but if don't want to well okay" Darvie said rolling her eyes.

"Where's your room?" I asked.

"Not too far" she said slowly.

"Just tell me god damnit I'm gonna pee myself" I said slightly jumping up and down.

"Room number 203, just knock" she said smirking and with that I run out from the room looking for Darvie's room.

Darvie's POV.

Holy shit! I'm so genius! Okay I lied the roon number I gave to Luke is not mine. It's Britney's room.

Genius right? So they can have this awkward conversation. Its just that they are my OTP. Oops. Hehe

Britney's POV.

"L-Luke?" I stuttered my eyes wandering in any direction.

"Britney-hi" Luke said surprisingly making me frown.

"What are you doing here?" I asked forwning on he keeps fidgeting and won't stop moving around.

"Can I use the rest room?" He fastly said.

"Oh, um yeah sure" I said opening the door a bit wider for him to let in. After he step inside the room, he immediatley run to the bathroom closing the door behind him.

Sighing I walk towards the bed seeing the twins sleeping peacefully.

A minute later Luke came back from the bathroom and I immediatly stood up.

"Um hey, thanks for letting me use the rest room" he thanked scratching the back of his neck.

"Its um all good" I replied awkwardly.

"Yeah.." He trailed.

"Um I should get going" he said walking to the front door.

"Let me open the door for you" I saod walking up to him.

"No its okay" he said grabbing the door handle.

"Bye" he said smiling a little before turning the handle opening the door.

Giving me one last look he smiled at me before stepping out.

"Luke?" I called out more of like a question.

"Yeah?" He said frowning his brow.

"I'm sorry.." I said quietly.

"Its um okay" He said unsure of his answer. I can tell it on his eyes.

"Luke, I mean I'm sorry about leaving you, I'm sorry for giving the shitty time crying beacuse of me and other stuff the boys told me" I said looking down.

"Its okay Britney really, I-I've move on" he said smiling.

Ouch.

"Oh okay.." I said looking up seeing him staring down at me.

"So friends?" I ask smiling forcefully helding up my hand for him.

"Yeah, friends" he replied shaking my hand smiling.

"Well um I-I gotta go" he said before turning around walking off.

"This is bullshit" I muttered before closing the door behind me.

-

Hey hope you like this chapter :) and don't forget to vote and leave a comment of what you think.

-Chelsie