Chapter 41

Britney's POV.

"It's been 10 minutes Josh I think I should look for him" I said my eyes starts to water.

"Yeah I we should" he said in agreement.

We were about to stand up when Paul came on the door.

"Oh hey" he said with a smile.

"The boys are here" he said.

"Boys come here!" He shouted and lots of footsteps came rishing down to the door.

"Calum put that kitten away, what if the new drummer is alergic to that?" Someone shout--CALUM?!!!

"Now boys meet Josh Devine at his girlfriend Britney" but before they can come inside the room. I hid myself on Josh's back.

"Genius Britney Genius" I said to myself.

"Oh hey mate!" That very familliar irish accent voice I heard.

"Holy shiz, ONE DIRECTION?!!" Josh screamed making Logan startle a little.

"Yeah" Niall reply akwardly.

"Britney, it's your favorite ban--wait why are you hiding?" Josh said with a worry voice.

"Um Josh I'm fine" I said hoping someone won't recognize my voice.

"Mommy!" I heard Matt's voice and I jump in surprise. I immediatley run to him before hugging him tightly.

Luke's POV.

Me and Matt helped Calum to hide the kitten and we smiled succesfully.

"Thanks mate" Calum said.

"Now let's go, the boys might be looking for us" I said taking Matt's hand.

"Britney, it's your favorite ban--wait why are you hiding?" I heard a unfamiliar voice said from the room which the boys got in to.

"Um Josh I'm fine" that very very familiar voice answered--No it can't be.

I back away from the room but it's too late. Matt jump off from my grasp and run back to the room.

"Mommy!" He screamed and my heart is beating like crazy right now. No no that can't be the girl...

"Matt I thought I had lost you!" She screamed back and I heard a sniffling sound. Meaning she's crying.

"No no mommy someone helped me!" Matt answered excitedly. No!

I want to run but my legs can't move an inch.

"Who helped you?" She ask and I can feel my legs again. I was about to take a step back, but it's too late.

"Mommy! Lukey helped me!" Matt said pointing at me.

I try to look away but it's too fucking late, my eyes met that pair green eyes.

---

Double update yeah!!

I'm sorry about the cliffhanger tho hehehe

-Chelsea