Chapter 49

Britney's POV.

"Okay we'll be landing in a few minutes Please be patient on going out the plane, thank you" Cassie the flight attendant annouced as I watch Amanda sat on her seat holding all of her stuff, looking like eager to get out.

"Psst, what's up with Amanda?" I ask poking Michael's arm frowning my brow. Michael snap his head at my direction before chuckling.

"What?" I frowned.

"Luke broke up with her I think and that's why she's acting like she's out of her mind. Gosh she's so obsesse with Luke its disturbing" Michael said quietly laughing.

"Oh" was all I said my mouth forming a O shape.

"And 1.....2....3....4......5 okay lads in a minute we'll be opening the door so please take all of your belongings out and Welcome to London U.K ! Thank you that's all" after that Amanda is rushing got the plane door making me chuckle a little. Gosh she does look like crazy.

I look down at Matt and Logan who's sleeping peacefully on my Josh arms making me 'aw'. They look so cute cut but I have to wake them up.

"Psst Josh wake up" I said shaking Josh's arms not trying to wake the twins yet. His eyes shut open and he smile after he saw me.

"We just landed Let's get our stuff out" I said softly my hand resting on Matt's back and he nodded.

"Matty buddy wake up" Josh softly said on Matt's ear and the blond boy groan.

"But I'm still sleepy" Matt whined rubbing his eyes with his hands and I chuckle at that.

"Sweetie you have to wake up we're here" I said ruffling Matt's hair.

"Okay, Mommy I want to wake up Lowgan" he said standing up rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"Sure" I said nodding. Matt smile at me before going to Lowgan's side.

"Lowgan! Spidwer! A spidwer!" Matt screamed and I my eyes widened so as Josh.

"Arggg! I hate spidwer!" Lowgan shouted opening his eyes immediatley and Matt started giggling like crazy.

"where is the spidwer?" Lowgan said tears started to form in his eyes.

"Oh honey, there's no spider. Matt you can't do that to your brother" I said cooing Logan as he sniffle.

"Oh okay, sowwy Mommy sowwy Lowgan" Matt said looking down to the floor.

"That's better, now go get your stuff we're leaving" I said to them kissing both of their cheeks and they giggle before taking out their small bag.

"That was funny" Josh blurted out and I shot him a glare.

"Shut up, you used to do that to m-wait you're the one who taught Matt that!" I gasp and he nodded smiling.

"It's not funny, Josh" I said crossing my arm around my chest trying to make a serious look.

"It is" he said and I rolled my before taking my stuff out.

"The door is now open and please be carefull on going out. Thank you" Cassie once again announced.

"Goodbye Luke Hemmings! You jerk! I hate you!" Wait was that Amanda? I snap my head at the their direction seeing Amanda with her bags and luggages on her hand ready to go out.

"Amanda what are you doing? You are being ridiculous" I heard Luke said, Amanda just roll her eyes.

"Whatever bye you little fuckers! And remember fuck you Luke Hemmings! She's not in love with you just accept it!" Amanda screamed and with that she turn her heels going out.