Chapter 53

:-)

Britney's POV.

"Bye bye Uncwle Cal, bye bye Uncwle Mickey!" The twins wave their hands at the boys.

"Why can't I get a hug?" Michael pouted and the two blondes let go of my grasp running back to Michael before hugging him.

"What about me?" Calum fake cry, the twins giggle before pulling away from Michael running to Calum, hugging his leg.

"That's more like it, now tell me I'm the best Uncle" Calum bend down so he is now level with the twins.

"Best Uncle? Pfsh please Cal I'm the best Uncle right buddies?" Michael said looking down at the twins.

"Uncwle Cal is the bwest Uncwle" Matt said smiling up at Calum as Logan frown looking up at Michael.

"Uncwle Mickey is the bwest Uncle" Logan said running to Michael who's smirking at Calum.

"Lowgan, Uncwle Cal let us play with the nwerf gwun" Matt said looking at his brother.

"Bwut Uncwle Mickey let us watch Ancwanada and Wrewckong bwall" Logan argued and my eyes widened so as Michael's.

"Michael you two seconds to run for your life.." I warn him as his eyes got bigger. Putting Logan down he took a step back smiling nervously at me.

"Um ah Calum is the best Uncle kids, um hi Britney I'm er um I gotta go" Michael said before running to God knows where.

"Idiot" I mutter quietly.

"Well guys we gotta go, its already 7:00 PM we to go" I said before they came back at me waving at Calum goodbye.

Smiling at Calum, I turn around walking out with the twins.

-

"Night night Mommy" The twins said in unison. Smiling I take a sit in the bed kissing both of their cheeks.

"Goodnight Matt, Logan now Go to sleep" I said to them as their eyes started to close. Smiling, I stood up walking my way to the bathroom 'till I heard a knock coming from the front door.

Groaning, I turn around walking to the door before opening it seeing Luke frowning.

"Um Luke what are you doing here?" I questioned now confuse.

"Do you need the rest room? Or-" but before I could finish he cut me off stepping in the room.

Closing the door behind him he look down at me.

"Who's the father of the twin?" He said making my eyes grow wide.

"W-what are you talking a-about?" I stammered looking down before turning my head seeing the twins still asleep.

"I just want know who's the father of Matt and Logan" he whispered.

"What did you ate? And come here to ask that?" I laugh nervously my eyes looking at any direction.

"I was just wondering" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Well um its.....J-Josh.." I answered feeling the water rushing in my eyes again.

"But I heard the twins said Uncle to him" he said frowning.

"Why do you need to know anyway? Okay fine, Josh is not the father? Is that a big deal?" I said almost a shout regreting it 'cause I heard the twins whimper.

Grabing Luke by the arm I open the door before steping out yanking him behind me.

"Then who the hell is the father?" He questioned looking at me annoyed.

"A g-guy I-I met a-at the bar b-back a-at Phe-Pheonix" I stammered looking down my eyes getting watery.

"A guy?! So you don't know this guy?! You got knock up with some guy you don't know?! Is that the reason you left me to get knock to some guy you don't even know?! What kind of a bitch move is that?!" He shouted as I whimpered at his out burst.

"Why do you care?! You move on right?!" I shouted back tears streaming down my face.

"N-No I s-still l-lo-whatever so you got knock up to some guy you don't even know? Y-you're a slut!" He shouted at me angrily and that's when my heart shattered into mill-no scratch that into gazillion pieces.

"A slut?! You don't even know the whole story!" I shouted at him sobbing my eyes bloodshot.

"Oh I really do know, you left me and get knock up-oh wait, is this why you come here in tour to see me and beg me for you to us be back together?! Well gu-" I cannot take this anymore.

"YOU'RE THE FRICKING FATHER OKAY?! AWWE CONGRATS YOU'RE THE DADDY! NOW I'M A SLUT? HUH? AFTER THE ALEX THINGS, DO YOU THINK THAT I WOULD HAVE S.EX TO SOME RANDOM GUY I DON'T KNOW? WELL GUESS WHAT? YOU'RE THE FATHER! I DID THIS BECAUSE OF YOU! ALL OF THIS BECAUSE OF YOU!" I screamed choking into a sob as Luke stayed silent looking down at me mix with guilt and anger in his eyes.

"W-What do you mean I'm the father?" He whispered.

"You should really get your ears check up, I said you're the father of the twins and I'm a slut!" I said to him.

"N-No Britney I didn't mean that" he whispered as I look up at him cocking my eyebrow.

"Why do you care anyway? You don't love me anymore you move o-" but before I could answer he cut me off cupping his hand on my cheeks as he smash his lips with mine.

Soft, his soft lips on mine. Gosh this feels like heaven but this is wrong. I don't know but this wrong.

My eyes widening not knowing what to do, I kiss back but I pull away immediatley.

"What are you doing? Why did you do that? You said you move on" I said in a whisper looking down.

"Are you really that blind? I stil love you okay? I never love Amanda, I just use her to make you feel jealous because I still love you!" He said and I could feel his burning stare at me.

"But guess what? I don't love you anymore!"

"Lies! Really Britney? After you lie about the twins now this? You really are fuck up!" My subconscious told me and with that turn around walking in the room leaving Luke hurt.

So hurt.

-

What the flap just happened?! I'm sorry that was idk but hey there you have it. The moment you guys have waiting for. Yay!

I know Luke didn't really react about the baby but don't worry in the next chapter weird shits will happen. Hahaha so yeah thank you so much for reading PEACE! *insert cute monkey covering his mouth* lmao

-Chelsie :)