Must Read!

OH MY GOODNESS!! CAN YOU SEE THE PICTURE ABOVE?? LUKE IS SO CUTE, ADORABLE ETC. HE'S EYES THO! Fck I'm being hemmotional lmao.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that Luke is getting more and more attractive it hurts. While I'm looking like a bag of potato. Lol jk

That's not really what I'm going to say guys.

I want to say that you guys have been freaking about Britney dying, lets clear this. Britney is going to die!......maybe idk lalala *insert cruel evil laugh*
I have more plot twist to come tho. So be prepared hehe.

Moving on

Do you guys hate me for doing such cruel thing to Britney? Okay I'm sorry but I have to do. It just clicked in my mind and making me do it. So I did.

And also! Thank you so so much for reading this book and the Must Date Hemmings. :) it was fun writing it. I never thought of my stories getting 100k+ views. I'm really happy really.

Anyway, Please read my new story it would be so so much to me and tell me of what you think. So yeah that's pretty much all.

By the way. I've been listening to Pan!c at the Disco lately and Miss Jackson is currently stuck in my head. Lol okay I'll shut up now!!

Go follow me on my social accounts if you'd like :)

Instagram & Twitter: @chelsiethegreat

Okay luv you so much penguins!

Climbing out the back door, didn't leave a mark
No one knows it's you Miss Jacks-shut up me.

Oh okay bye. Lol I sound stupid but oh well hehehehehe

PEACE!

Love and hugs,

-Chelsie xx