Chapter 60

Britney's POV.

"I'm sorry, she's already gone"

Fluttering my eyes open, I see everyone gathered in a small crowd.

"Luke!" I called out standing up from the floor.

Rubbing my head, I call Luke's name again but he didn't move a muscle.

Frowning, I started walking over to him.

"Britney I love you so much..." Luke mutter making me smile.

"Luke I love you too" I said as I spread my arms open ready to him.

Closing my eyes, I started wrapping my arm with him but instead I feel nothing. I feel like I'm hugging the air.

Flattering my eyes open, I see my arms wrap with nothing. Pulling away my hands, I stare at it with wide eyes.

Woah, that was so cool. I have super powers?

Putting my hand on Luke's shoulder it immediately slip through him. Pulling it away from him I smile widely.

"Luke did you feel it? I have like super powers!" I screamed happily waving my hand in front of his face, but he didn't move a muscle nor he didn't notice my presence for the last 5 minutes.

"This is weird.." I mutter quietly.

"Daddy? what is happening?" I heard a very angelic soft voice said, snapping my head to the side I see Logan who's lift up by Michael securely.

"Michael, bring the the kids out from here please..." Luke said his eyes not glancing at the twins.

"Y-yes" Michael nodded before walking out to the door with Logan and Matt crying with him.

Oh my poor babies.

"Britney...you can't leave us. I love you.." Luke said his voice crack making my heart breaks.

"Luke I am not leaving you" I said tears started to stream down my face.

"My baby! Please don't leave us!" Dad's voice cried and I snap at his direction, seeing him kneeling down.

Looking up at Luke and then looking back Dad, I slowly make my way to him.

As I made closer to him, I see him hugging someone down the floor. Blood smudge on the person's dress.

Gasping, Dad whisper something to the person's ears making me hard to see who it is.

Waiting for a minute, Dad finally pull away from the person. Tears still streaming down his face and bloodshoot eyes.

Shooking my head with I sigh, I look at the person who's lying on the floor but to my surprise I see....me?

Why am I lying on the floor? no I am not! I'm standing right here!

Feeling myself getting cold, I scan the small crowd seeing some of my relatives not noticing my presence and then my eyes landed on the girl, guilt can be read on her face, that's when the memory started to flood in my mind.

Wedding, Me walking on the aisle, Luke staring at me as I walk on the aisle, happy smiles on our faces, Amanda, the gun, shooting, screaming and then saving Luke's life.

My eyes widening, I stare at Amanda with pure anger. Walking over to her bumping some people who don't give a shit about my presence.

I finally made it in front of Amanda. Motionning my hand up high ready to slap the bitch. I was cut off when Police officers barge in to the church.

Sighing, I put down my hand looking at Amanda who's still glued on her spot and who's staring down at my lifeless body pure guilt is written on her face.

Then immediately police officers cuff Amanda's wrist. Good for you bitch.

Smirking, I make my way back at Luke's side.

"Britney how am I going live without you?" Luke whisper and I feel my eyes water again.

"Luke I'm right here! I'm still alive see?" I screamed waving both my arms in front of his face, but he didn't move a muscle.

He just keeps staring down at my lifeless body.

"Luke I love you! I am not leaving you! wait-Where's Kate?" I said snapping my head, scanning the crowd as I spotted Darvie, Kate on her arms who's sleeping peacefully.

Walking over to them, I stare at Kate who's leaving quite snores making me chuckle.

Staring at her in adoration, her eyes started to flutter open and her light green eyes stare at mine.

Smiling, I put a hand on her forehead and it didn't slip through. I can feel her soft skin.

Helding my index finger in front of her and then motioning it side by side, and she follow my finger with her eyes.

Wait, she can see me?

"Darling? Can you see me?" I ask her chuckling small tears forming in my eyes making her chuckle.

Oh my Goodness! that was the first time I hear her chuckle!

"Calum did you hear that? Katie just chuckle" Darvie said a small smile on her face as she stare at Kate.

"Yes I did, if Britney could hear that she would be so happy.." Calum sigh.

"Calum! I heared it!" I screamed happily as I lean to Kate giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"No! I'm coming!" I heard Luke shouted. Snapping my head at him, I see him arguing to some police man.

"Sir, you can't the doctors and us Officers will handle this, just take a res-" but before the officer could finish Luke cut him off.

"Rest? How could I rest? My soon to be wife is dead because of a stupid psycho ex-girlfriend of mine! How can I rest?" Luke shouted and I walk over to him.

"Luke calm down" I whisper but of course he can't hear me.

"I love her okay? Just please do something maybe maybe she's still a-aliv-" Leaning my head at Luke, I give him a kiss on the lips and he that made him shut up.

Pulling away, I look up at Luke who's frozen on his spot. Did he felt it?

"Britney I love you.." he whispers.

"I love you too Luke"

-

I'm sorry that was boring af, but anyway school just started and guess what? Tomorrow is Monday here. Joy! hehe and yes guys, Britney is like a ghost in this chapter but a friendly ghost like Casper! lmao

Moving on, One chapter left and then then epilogue. Omg this booking is ending omfg.

Please check out my new story BASKETBALL :-)

-Chelsie :)