Chapter 16

Britney's POV.

"Where is he?" I mutter to myself nervously.

"Britney just relax I'm sure he's ok" Megan said calmly.

"Relax? What if he got on a accident? Omg! The boys will surely kill me oh my flucking god Megan what if-" but before I could finish someone appeared on Megan's back.

"Niall!" I almost shouted hugging him and he akwardly hug back wait..why am I hugging him?

I akwardly pull away as I smile.

"So what's wrong?" Niall speak up.

"Well you need to take us to the nearest pharmacy" I said nervously.

"And what are you going to do there?" He said confused.

"Well um...eh well we're gonna buy a pregnancy test" I said lookong down as Niall gasp.

"What? You're pregnant?! I'm sure I'm gonna beat the shit out of Luk-" but before he could finish I cut him off.

"No! no It's for Megan she thinks she's pregnant with Calum, and she's just trying to make sure" I said nervously and he sigh in relief.

"Ok then lets go" he said walking of and we followed.

-

We are now here in a pharmacy and we're just waiting for Megan to finish on testing.

"So...how are you?" Niall speak up breaking the silence.

"Good what about you?" I replied nervously smiling.

"I'm good" he answered and I nodded nervously, that's when the door swung open revealing a smiling Megan.

"So?" I trailed off and Megan showed us the PT with a blue negative sign.

"So that means you're not pregnant?" Niall blurted out and Megan nodded.

"Well what are you going to do now?" I ask her.

"I don't know, what about we go home and pretend this never happen? I'm being stupid for thinking that I'm preggers" She said with a chuckle and we nodded in agreement.

"But you're not stupid" I said smiling and she smiled back.

"I hate to break this but we really need to go the lads just texted me that Luke and Calum have gone mad looking for you two" Niall blurted out and our eyes widened.

"Ok lets go!" Me and Megan almost shouted.

-

We arrive back to the tourbus and everyone was all there with worried expression on their faces.

"There they are!" Someone shouted and everyone's attention were on us.

I saw Luke and Calum running to us and attacking us with a hugs.

"Where the hell were you guys been?" Luke said hugging me tightly and I hug him back burrying my face on his neck.

"Oh we were just out trying to explore the place" I said in a calm tone.

"But we were worried sick you can't even imagine, please don't that again" He said about to cry.

"Shhhh its ok I'm ok" I said rubbing his back.

"Ok but promise me you'll never going to that again? Promise me you'll never going to leave me?" He said now sobbing and I nodded saying.

"I promise"

-

Sorry for the late update guys...I just got busy and stuff and I don't think I can update more often 'cause shits been happening in my life and I don't know what to do...so yeah hope you understand : )