Chapter 32

Britney's POV.

*5 months later*

"It is going to be okay? okay?" My mom said with a couraging smile and I sigh heavily.

"Okay...." I said quitely.

Few months ago had been great with my mom by my side all th time. Actually I am so happy to have a mother like her. Anyway, few months ago was great like telling dad about me being pregnant, he got angry at first but I explained to him everything and that made his nerves calm a little.

Well as for Luke, everytime I see his face on buildings, TVs and others make want to curl up in the ball and cry. The guilt is killing me, What if Luke find out that I'm pregnant? With his child?.

What if this little lad grow up and ask me where his/her father? That's the question I've fear about--

"Good Morning Anne , Britney" Clara greeted us with a warm smile showing her perfectly lined teeth and I smile in reply.

Well Clara is my doctor on this whole pregnancy thing and unexpectedly she's a friend of my mom.

"Good Morning Clara" Mom greeted back rubbing my back slowly and I sent her a small smile saying 'I'm ok'

"Ok so, are you guys ready to find out about the gender?" Clara asked and a feeling of excitment come over me.

"Yes" I said smiling.

"Ok just lay down here.." She said reffering to the bed which I just notice.

I stand up, mom helping me of course and over to the bed.

"Ooh carefull" Clara said helping up to the bed.

I am now laying on the bed and to be honest I wish Luke was here....with me.

"Ok move your shirt up" Clara said smiling taking something on the cabinet beside the bed.

I did what I told lifting up my-Luke's Sleeping with sirens shirt. Gosh I really need to burn his shirts...

"Now, get ready this might be cold" Clara said showing me a gel substance and I nodded.

She put some of the substance on my bump and it really is cold. I flinch a little from the feeling but relax soon when she starts spreading it.

"Ok, See that screen over there?" She said pointing the little screen beside the cabinet but more higher.

I nodded.

"Well that's where were going to see the baby, are you excited?" She said showing the biggist smile I've seen. Damn she's more excited than me.

"Yeah" I said smiling. She starts to rub the doppler around my bumps. Making me giggle a little from the weird feeling.

"Hear that?" She ask and I nodded heading some tug from the doppler monitor. Aww my baby's heart is beating too fast.

I want to cry right now, hearing my child's heart beat makes me cry. If only Luke could hear this. fuck forget I said that

"Ok, now look at the screen" She instructed I did what I told. I look up to the screen seeing all black but in a minute a white-ish starts to pop.

"Awwe is that the feet?" I said pointing to the screen and Clara nodded smiling.

"Oh my" Clara said with s frown and my forehead starts to sweat. Gosh what is happing? why isn't she looking so happy? what happen to my child??

"What?" Mom and I said in unison, I guess she saw the look of Clara's shocking face too.

"Oh haha nothing, it's just that I thought it would be a girl only but I guess I'm wrong" she stopped for a moment before taking a deep breath.

"Don't be shock ok?" She asked and that made me want to pee my well pants.

"Look back to the screen, look at the feet" She said and I curiously watch the screen.

"Now look at the opposite side" she instructed again and I snap my head a little seeing the same details as I saw from the other side.

"Ok..." I trailed not cleary understanding it.

"how many feet did you saw?" she asked.

"Two of co--wait" I stop in my mid-sentence before looking back at the screen and I could feel my face getting pale.

"So that means--" I was about to finish my sentence when mom cut me off.

"Oh my Goodness, twins?!"

+++

OH MY FUCK! T-W-I-N-S

The little bitch is having twins aww how cute. I wonder what she's going to name them..

Do you guys have an idea on naming the babies? please comment and let me know haha thankies :D

anyway love you all <3 and thank you guys for the 300k reads on my Must date Hemmings books. I really appreciated it guys thank you so much. :D

-Chelsea :)