Chapter 28

Niall's POV.

"No Luke she's gone, I'm sorry" after I said that Luke walk out of the room with a unreadable expression. Mix with anger and sadness.

"What the fuck mate! what the hell was that?!" Calum and Ashton yelled at the same time.

"I don't know mates" I said with a sigh.

"What do you mean you don't know? and where's Britney?" Ashton asked slightly annoyed.

"She's gone ok?" I said with a sigh again.

"To where?" Calum asked.

"I don't know..." I lied.

"But why?" Calum asked again.

"I don't know, but she said that she don't want to be apart of this life you know the paparazzi and stuff." I lied once again with a sigh.

"Oh this is so fucked up" Calum said slowly shooking his head.

"It is..." I said before my phone starts to vibrate in my pocket.

"Excuse me" I excused getting out of the room.

I took my phone out of my pocket seeing Britney's picture.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Niall it's-" but before she could finish I cut her off.

"Britney what happened? Why are you calling?" I whisper yelled. hoping no one would hear me.

"Niall Chill your horses I just wanted to say Thank you, for all you've done for me and this little lad. Just thank you" she said slightly hearing a sniffle.

"Britney you're so welcome" I said smiling.

"Well I gotta bye" she said.

"Bye Brit take care" I said before she hang up.

Britney's POV.

After I hung up, I turn my phone off just like the flight attendant sai--

"Um excuse me Miss" I heard a voice said as I look up seeing a brunette hair guy just like mine and I frown my brow.

"yes?" I asked politely.

"Well can I sit here? It Looks like this is the only seat I could find" he said looking around as I did the same thing but his right this is the only vacant seat.

"Um sure" I said and he smiled nodding.

"Thanks" He said and I smiled.

We were silent for a moment just waiting for the plane to be set after he started to make conversations.

"I'm Josh by the way" he introduced.

"Britney" I introduced back.

"So why are you going to Arizona?" He asked keeping the conversation going.

"Well um just to start a new life a new day that's all" I said and he nodded in understanding.

"Why? You don't like your life here?" He asked again.

"Well I'm not from here actuall-" but before I could finish he cut me off.

"You're Australian" (I know Lauren is not Australian but just go with it ok? :D) he answered.

"Yes, how did y-" once again he cut me off.

"You're accent" he said smiling and I want to face palm. Of course its my accent.

"Right" I said.

"Anyway back to the question, why are you running away?" He asked.

"I'm not running away" I said looking down.

"You are, I know this is none of my business but you can't just run away and have a new life. You have to face your problems and be strong" he said and I stare at him with a unreadable expression on my face.

"But its too late I'm already here and that's final" I said trying to burst into tears.

"Well its your life but just try to do what I said its worth it" he said smiling and I nodded.

--
Ok guys I just made a new updating date and its every 3 days how's that sound? Cause I kinda feel bad for like updating once a week it does not feel right. Haha

Anyway I HATE BRITNEY WHY CAN'T SHE JUST TELL LUKE THAT SHE HAVE A BABY WHO'S GOING TO POP IN A FEW MONTH!! AND I'M SURE MY BABY LUKE WILL GOING TO LOVE THEM BOTH! BUT NO BRITNEY HAVE TO BE A SCAREDY CAT AND I HATE MYSELF FOR DOING IT. Hahahhahahahahahahaha I'm stupid.. I know hehe

AND VALENTINES IS COMING AND I FEEL LIKE A LONER RIGHT NOW KNOWING LUKE HASN'T ASK ME TO BE HIS VALINTINES BUT ITS OK HE'S JUST TOO BUSY ON LIVING HIS DREAMS *sniffle* *cries*

So don't foreget to vote, comment and stay beautiful ;)

-Chelsea