Chapter 20

Niall's POV.

I got out of the room thinking if I should tell Luke or not but I feel like Britney don't want to him to know...but why?

Fuck this is so messed up.

"Sir?" I feel someone tapped my shoulder as I turn around seeing a nurse with a smile on her face.

"Yeah?" I replied fixing my sunglasses hoping she don't know me.

"Are you a 'brother' of Brittany Kate Hemmings?" She ask.

Wait! Hemmings?! That nice move Luke nice move.

"Yeah I am" I replied on the brother part.

"Do you have any family lived near by like mother and father?" She ask and I shook my head no.

"Oh ok, would you like to know why the reason your sister is in here right now?" She ask and I nodded.

"Ok come with me, Dr.Fox will tell you" she said walking and I followed.

We arrived to a small little office 'Dr.Fox' is written on the door as the nurse open the door for us to go in seeing a middle aged man.

"Oh you must be Mrs.Hemmings brother come sit" Dr.Fox said and I heard the door shut leaving me and the doctor.

I heard the doctor sigh making me to look at him.

"Well do you have another family member who live here?" He ask.

"No" I replied.

"Oh will you see, your sister is suffering Placenta Previa. Placenta previa is a problem of pregnancy in which the placenta grows in the lowest part of the womb (uterus) and covers all or part of the opening to the cervix. So that means your sister will be staying in bed during her pregnancy 'cause if she don't, she'll start bleeding again. Well she can stay out of bed but not to long" (googled that up haha ;) Dr.Fox said and I feel like I'm going to faint.

How am I going to tell Britney this? Am I going to tell Luke?

Fuck.

"Is there any cure for this?" I ask the doctor almost a whisper.

"I'm sorry but there isn't" the doctor said sighing.

"Oh ok" I replied.

"I know this is hard to take on but Mr.Hemmings needs to know about this I mean he's the father of your sister's baby" the doctor said as I shook my head.

"I don't know it depends on Britney" I said band the doctor sigh again.

"Ok maybe I'll give you time to think" the doctor said patting me on the back before walking out.

-

Ik ik short chapter but yolo!

Vote, comment, follow and stay beautiful!!

-Chelsea :*