Chapter 12

I could hear voices. They were saying something about me and my health. It was so strange. "I think she's waking up!" an oddly familiar voice said.

I fluttered my eyes open, everything started to come into focus of who the voices were. Everyone was cheering for some odd reason. "Um, hi" I said confused, "How long was I out?" Everyone started looking around at each other until a doctor came in. "You were out for about three days" the doctor said, "But your tests are saying that your are back to normal health somehow."

I was relieved that I was back to normal health but I needed one last request. "Doctor?-" I said , "Henry." he said. "Doctor Henry, may I ask for someone to leave the room?" He looked at me confused for a second then realized what the matter may be. "Yes, if you wish."

I pointed in front of me. "I'm sorry, but I don't currently feel like having you in my direct eye sight, or any sight at that." Kian stared at me, then got up and left. My parents were in the small, white room along with Sam and Anna.

"We are so glad your awake, Sie!" my mom said to me cheerfully. It was good to see her, and my dad. They both moved in and hugged me making one big family hug. Anna swooped in and laid beside me. "Thank god your okay! I was so worried Pika!" What she said made me smile. I would always call her Potato and she happened to call me Pikachu. God I love that girl with all my heart.

"What matters is that I'm okay now." I said looking over everyone. "I'm so sorry Siena. I feel like this was my fault! I mean we were just having some harmless fun with Levi, and that dumbass truck had to ruin it all." Sam said getting a bit angry but was more upset than anything.

I reached out my arms to Sam and he leaned into them. "It's not your fault Sam. Don't worry about it, okay?" I felt him nod his head as he let go. "Good." I said letting out a sigh.

"Now, you can be released but we just need to have your parents fill out a couple of forms." Dr. Henry said moving his hand in the direction out the door for them to follow.

"I get to leave!" I quietly shrieked. Anna and Sam laughed at my humorous actions as I flailed my arms in the air.

****

I walked into my house. It was nice and clean, quite lovely if you ask me. To lovely.

"We had cleaned the house" my mom said, "Anything particular you would like for dinner?" I started walking up the steps as I yelled down "Mac n' cheese with bacon sounds appetizing." I smirked. My mom chuckled and walked into the kitchen.

My room is something I love. Not only its comfort, but it's looks. The walls were a dark gray with black trim tracing the room. Various posters were taped into collages beside my bed. Along with the posters were Polaroid pictures of my family, friends, and every random thing I took a picture of.

The beautiful off white Christmas lights strung above my bed. I moved my macbook onto my bed, and flicked on the lava lamp on the side table. Then grabbing my water speakers, I plugged them in and turned on Drown by Bring Me The Horizon. It was an acoustic cover of it by Holly Drummond.

I stared over my clothes. They were not what I particularly wanted to be in, so I dug into my clean laundry basket and grabbed my gray and pink onesie that I basically lived in.

I jumped onto my bed and luckily didn't hit my head. My computer had been previously open to the tumblr log in page. I typed in my username, iguessbye ( self promoooo ! go follow my tumblr please(: ), and started to scroll through my feed.

"Siena! Dinner time!" I suddenly heard my mom yell. Looking at the clock I realized a half hour had already gone by. I got up and walked downstairs to claim my food as mine.

"Mamma! Dado! Where's the foodo?" I said laughing. My dad then pulled out a delicious serving of mac n' bacon cheese, and handed it to me. "Thank you!" I said walking over to the dinning room table. My parents followed and sat down with me. Then all of a sudden my mom spoke.

"We need to talk."

***

How did y'all like it?? Sorry I feel like I haven't updated in forever!!

Love all y'all so much!
Xx Katy

P.S don't forget to find me on tumblr at iguessbye :)