Chapter 5

Siena

Walking up to Kian's house was like walking into school on the first day. Nerve racking.

I know we kissed and all that shit and now we are like closeish or whatever, but I can't help but feel nervous. I finally got to his door and knocked. He opened the door and smirked at me.

"So, you already snuck out?" He said moving aside to let me in. "Well technically I didn't sneak out" I said, "More like my mother and I are lying to my dad that I'm at my friends house and my mom is totally fine with everything"

Kian stood there for a moment astonished and then he broke down in a fit of laughs which I eventually fell into as well. After about 10 minutes of non-stop laughing we ended up just talking on the couch for a while about each other as cliche as it sounds.

"So, you just graduated this year right?" He asked me. "Well ya, I'm still 17 though!" I laughed. "But whether or not I'm 17 or 30 I'm still having an amazing life and I hopefully will have one in the future too."

Kian smiled at me. "Ya, I feel the same way. I mean, look at us we have a life on the internet, and thousands of supporters, it's an amazing feeling that we have all that." I looked at Kian and just could help but smile.

"That's so true."

Afterwards we ended up just talking about ourselves and everything, when we suddenly realized we were both very hungry. The best way we knew to make ourselves not hungry was to go on a Taco Bell run. So that's what we did.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Later after our Taco Bell run, we had watched a couple different movies, tweeted some pictures, I got some hate, but who the fuck cares about the hate.

I already have a pretty fucked up life, so how much worse could it ever get?

By 1:00 a.m Kian and I went upstairs to his room and went to bed. "Siena, do you mind sleeping in the same bed as me?" Kian asked. I looked at him for a minute, closely. Just examining him for who he is.

"It's not a problem, I'm fine with it" I finally said. Kian then grabbed me and threw me into bed. I laughed a little and got comfortable. Kian hopped into bed as well and cuddle onto me.

In about 5 minutes Kian was knocked out. I tried to fall asleep but I couldn't. By now after all the tossing and turning it had been an hour already from when Kian fell asleep.

I slowly detached Kian's arm from around me and got out of bed. I decided to grab my headphones and my phone and go out on his balcony.

I turned on one of my favorite songs, Ridin Solo the Njomza Remix by Hippie Sabotage. I say down on the balcony floor in cris-cross applesauce style.

I said fuck it I don't need you, I'm breathin' just fine without you here.

I said fuck it, I don't need you, I'm doin just fine

I sang along quietly. I heard a quiet little cough coming from behind me. Kian.

"Shit, you woke up." I muttered under my breath. "Ya, I woke up and didn't feel you in the bed and then I heard you out here so now here we are." Kian said sitting down beside me.

"So what brings you out here at this time of night?"

******************************

Hayyyy! I updateddd! Y'all r freakin cool for giving me 46 reads like damn..hahahahahahahahahhahah. I know whateva for eva right?

COMMENT AND VOTE PRETTY PLEASE?!

~Katy

quote of the chapter-

Love is a thing you can lose, but if you somehow find it again, and with the same thing, maybe it was true and not just our brains making decisions for us.

^^^

I made that quote