Chapter 7

Siena

I decided to pull away from the kiss. I mean we aren't even together, let alone have we known each other for long. Yet I seem to just love him. But I can't love him. I don't love him. But I do.

"I'm sorry" Kian said. He looked worried and I felt bad. "No, no, it's not you. I just feel so weird because we aren't even dating." I said looking at my feet. "Oh" He said, "I-I'm-" I cut him off. "Look Kian, I'm sorry I even said that. I just probably hurt you and I feel genuinely bad. I should just go." With that I walked out the door, and unlike in some romance novels I've read, I did look back.

It was sad. I shouldn't have looked back. Kian looked as if he were about to cry, staring at him just made me felt worse. I needed to leave. "I'm sorry" I whispered and walked out the door.

I got into the car and turned on the radio. Once I got home my dad in fact did work today, so I was home alone.

I ran upstairs and put on a big "PINK" sweatshirt and some fuzzy socks. I went out of my room and went downstairs to my natural habitat. The kitchen. I found my cat in there eating some food. I love that cat.

I then felt my phone buzz, it was Anna. She had texted me asking her about last night and if we fucked. Which I told her indeed we didn't. I proceeded to explain to her all about what happened.

She was very understanding and said she would've done the same thing. I am truly grateful to have such an amazing friend like Anna, she's always there for me.

After talking to Anna, I grabbed some chips, applesauce, then made some mac n' cheese. After the Mac n' cheese was finished I went into the living room with all the food and binge watched to "Once Upon A Time" series.

"Damn Snow!" I yelled at the TV. Netflix was like amazing to have on our TV, like heaven, we just need automatic food service.

I got really drowsy and fell asleep while watching my eight episode.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

I awoke from my nap to see I had slept for about two hours. I then checked my phone which was continuously buzzing.

17 missed calls from Kian.

27 texts from Kian.

1 text from my Mom.

1 text from my Dad.

Wtf.

I looked through my parents texts, it was basically saying where they were and what they were doing, which come to find out they were both leaving on business trips.

I then looked at Kians.

Most of them said to call him, but one stuck out from the rest.

"Siena Rose. I know you think we have only known each other for a short while now, but really I've known you for a very long time. I've known you since you first started YouTube. I watched all your videos, they were so cute. Your so cute. But I'm not going to give you the rant here, meet me at the little park by your house. We'll finish this conversation there at 7:30 tonight, please?"

It was such a sweet text, he really watched me, all the way back when I was 12. Wow. I didn't know that. I had to go, I want to know what he wanted to tell me.

***************************

QOTD- what do you think Kian wants to tell Siena?

How are y'all? I'm good if anyone was wondering:)

Any opinions on the story?

Sorry for (shock) shortness😆

Katy xx