Chapter 3

Siena

I pulled up to the address Kian had texted me. Parking my car, I got out and walked up to the door. My intention was to knock but I was hesitant to, but then my arm and hand took over my thoughts and I found myself knocking on the door. Seconds later a shirtless Kian comes to the door. Trust me I may have stared at him for a few seconds.

"Hey" Kian said once again staring down at me smirking. "Why hello there Mr. Lawley." I said smirking back to him. "Well don't you look casual, or may I say...hmm...lazy?" he said smirking even more if that's possible.

"How Rude" I said quoting Stephanie from Full House. "What I'm just being truthful..Stephanie" He said looking straight into my eyes. I also caught that he understood the quote. No one ever gets the quote believe it or not.

I know it sounds so cliche but, I feel a connection with him some how. "So I guess you should come in" Kian said taking me out of my thoughts. "I guess I should" I said.

I walked in following him to the living room. He sat down on the couch and I sat beside him. "So what's the truth?" he said being serious. I looked at him confused but deep down I knew exactly what he was talking about. "What do you mean?" I said back.

He looked at me with a serious look but I could see a tinge of solemn in his eyes.

"Did you really pull the trigger?"

Right then and there I broke down. To have someone that's almost a stranger to me ask a question like that is overwhelming. Kian them grabbed me and hugged me. I felt him kiss my forehead.

"I shouldn't have said that, I'm so sorry" he said into my hair. I looked up at him and wiped my eyes. "No, no, I guess you have a right to know" I said, " I did pull the trigger, only a year ago when I was 16. I am only alive today because I was put into intensive care."

Kian looked at me actually crying. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't even be here, I shouldn't have come I'm sorry" I said standing up about to walk out the door. I felt him pull me around and placing his lips on mine.

And I kissed back.

******************************

AYEEE!

What do y'all think??? Lol

Comment and Vote plzz!

Sorry for once again (shock) shortness

😔😒

Katy xx