Chapter 15

I woke up the next morning in my own bedroom. Confused on the things that happened last night I decided to get up out of bed. As I tried to get out of bed, I sat back down realizing the massive headache I had acquired.

I laid back down for a bit, but finally got up to get some pain killers. This headache was not going away anytime soon. My stomach erked me just as much.

The house was quiet. I assumed no one was home, so I went downstairs to get myself some water. My phone was in my pocket until I heard it buzz. It was a text from none other then Kian.

Fuck Face: take a pregnancy test right now.

I stared at my phone in shock and utter confusion. Instead of replying, I ignored it for a while and proceeded to get my water. Why would he need me to take a pregnancy test? Is that how he's going to say hello to me after cheating on me?

I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to get on my laptop. My emails were filled with important things I needed to do, but one stuck out to me. The emails subject was 'Digi-Tour'. I opened it and read on:

Hello Siena Rose!

Here at Digi Tour HQ we congratulate you on your success in the Youtube community. Recognizing that, we have decided to add you to the tour this year! The tour starts June 18.

We hope to see you there,
Digi HQ

I jumped out of my seat and about spilled my water. My dream has been to be able to go on Digi Tour or any tour for Internet people. This was such an honor to be offered this. I quickly respond telling them that I'd love to.

My phone buzzed again with another text from Kian.

Fuck Face: please do it.. please

I reluctantly went into my mothers bedroom and found a pregnancy test. Who knows why she has them. Fear was the only emotion I was feeling. What if I'm pregnant?

I took the test and sat around for a while waiting to see what it came back as. After five minutes I finally checked and texted Kian what it said.

Me: Kian, it's positive.

***

OH SHIT OH SHIT! IS THAT KIANS BABY?
what do yall think???