chapter 1

"Thanks for watching everybody! Stay perf, stay fresh, stay you!" I said to the camera in front of me. Ya, I said camera. As you can assume, I make YouTube videos. Most include covers of different songs, or I make funny skits and challenges with my friends. I'm 17 and I have been making content on YouTube since I was 13. You would probably think I'd be really popular and know like every youtuber on the internet. Well your wrong, I am decently popular with half a million subscribers that I love so much. Yet no, I don't know a lot of people..but a lot of people know me.

My life is usually spent in my room making and editing videos, watching "Once Upon A Time" on Netflix, eating food, and texting friends. My best friend Anna lives down the street from me. We've known each other since we were 9 and 10, and no she isn't a grade older than me. My birthday is in August right before school starts so I'm younger than everyone.

I just graduated High School this year, and I'm actually scared to be honest. One of my friends, Brooke, has 2 million subscribers now on YouTube and lives in LA now since she did online schooling. I mean LA isn't that far from San Clemente, where I live, but it's still far. My other friends Rachel and Tricia are both moving and don't really talk to me anymore. Guess, they aren't really my friends at all.

As I was sitting on my bed thinking and watching YouTube videos, I felt my phone buzz. It was a text from Anna.

Best Frand🍍💞

Girl you up for da mall?!?

I thought about the question briefly and decided to text her back and say yes, I mean I need to get out at some point today. I then plugged in my phone to my water speakers and blasted some Iggy Azalea on shuffle. The first song that came on was Black Widow, my jam!

Gonna love ya, gonna love ya

Like a black widow, baby

This twisted cat and mouse game always starts the same

First we're both down to play then somehow you go astray

We went from nothing to something, liking to loving

It was us against the world and now we just fucking

It's like I loved you so much and now I just hate you

Feeling stupid for all the time that I gave you

I wanted all or nothing for us ain't no place in between

Might, might be me believing what you say that you never mean

Like it'll last forever but now forever ain't as long

If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be stuck singing this song

You were different from my last but now you got it mirrored

And as it all plays out I see it couldn't be clearer

Now sing

I was jamming out singing and rapping the song, did I mention I rapped?

I got into my bathroom and stripped of all my clothes. I turned on the water and got into the shower still singing and dancing around like a fool.

When I got out of the shower I wrapped the towel around me and put my hair up in another towel to keep it from dripping. I went into my closet to find something to wear. Looking around at my clothes, I settled on a pair of distressed, bleached high wasted shorts and a long sleeve Mickey Mouse floral crop top, since it was a bit chilly.

After putting on my clothes I went back into the bathroom to dry my hair which I after put into a side fishtail braid. My bright pink hair is the most fun thing about me. Well I mean there are a decent amount of fun things about me, but in my physical appearance I'd say it's my pink hair.

I looked at the time, it was 11:45. I told Anna I'd meet her at her house at noon, "Shit" I swore under my voice. I quickly then applied a bit of foundation and concealer. Then to finish it off some bold mascara and bright red lipstick.

Grabbing my purse with my money phone and car keys in it, I ran down the steps and left a note for my parents saying I'd be at the mall. My parents aren't home a lot considering there jobs, my dad is an artist and my mom is the boss at a Sylvan Learning Center near us. I then quickly put on my white high top chucks.

Running out the door I jumped into my car and plugged in my phone to the AUX cord and turned on Anna and I's playlist. I then started driving down the street to pick up Anna.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Once Anna and I got to the mall we realized there was a huge amount of screaming fan girls there. I mean if you live where Anna and I live it's normal, it's always that Kian Lawley kid and the other one what's his name..oh ya, Sam Pottorff. Now I know they are pretty cute, and yes if you are wondering they know who I am. From what I found out on twitter they watch me on YouTube. That's pretty cool, considering they are in a collab called Our Second Life that has almost 2 million subscribers.

No I don't use them for fame, I barley know them. Nor do I really want to know them. Well, maybe I take that back. I sort of do want to get to know them. I mean not for fame, but like friends.

As all of this was going on in my head I realized I was being shaken out of my thoughts by Anna. Thank you Anna.

"SIENA ROSE ARE YOU ALIVE IN THERE?" Anna yelled in my face, her fiery red hair flying in the wind.

"ANNA BANKS I AM ALIVE IN HERE" I yell back pointing to my head.

"Oh Siena" She says laughing. "Oh Anna" I say mimicking her as we walk towards the entrance to the mall trying to be unnoticed by Kian, Sam, and the fangirls. To my surprise we are unnoticed,

THANK. THE. GODS.

Today I just wanted to have a relaxing shopping trip with my best friend. We first went into Forever 21 and looked around and tried on and bought some stuff. Once leaving the store, I notice the fangirls are gone and so are the boys. Wow can I just get any luckier.

"Hey Siena" Anna asked, "Do you wanna get some fro-yo?"

"Anna, do you even have to ask?" I smirked at her, "Hells yes" Anna looked at me and laughed. As we were walking down towards the fro-yo place, I was laughing so hard which made Anna laugh so hard, which then made me bump into someone, someone I didn't want to see right now.

*******************************

Who Do you think it is?

I hope your enjoying the story so far! it will get better I promise! As for my other story, I am thinking about deleting that story unless y'all want more, I have a chapter I'm currently working on right now!

Love my Beauty Queens,

Katy xx

P.S COMMENT AND VOTE PLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE