Chapter 10

{ play the song I linked when your reading.. it goes well }

I woke up the next morning to a loud commotion downstairs. "That's not being a good father!" I heard my mom say. To me most of the voices where a bit muffles because of my own voice in my mind.

I hated when my parents fought. They had been doing this since I was around 10. It increasingly happened more ever year. You'd think I'd be beyond used to it at this point, but I'm not.

I grabbed my phone to listen to some music for a while. Looking through my music I settled on 'Somebody That I Used To Know' by Gotye ft. Kimbra. I looked at the time, 10:17, I figured Kian would be up by now so I called him.

"Hey Siena, um I can't really talk right now. I'll call you later" Kian said muffled as he automatically answered my call. "Kian, what's wrong? Did something happen?" I asked getting worried. All of a sudden I heard a loud moan screaming Kian's name. "Bye Siena" he said as the call ended.

He's with another girl. That's all I can think. What an asshole. We literally started dating last night, and he's already off going to make some whore moan is name. Oh my fucking gosh. I honestly didn't need this right now.

My parents fighting and Kian with some whore adds every amount of stress possible on me. I went to my messages and sent Kian a nice little text.

Kian Bastard-Pop- We are done. Go have your whore moan your name every night please. It's the least you can do to help me hate you even more! :)

Now feeling satisfied and upset, I got out of bed and looked for something to wear. I settled on a flowy creamish-pink blouse, black high waisted leggings, and my black doc martins (on side). My hair, which I then realized, was a mess. It was second day hair so I decided to put it up in a messy ponytail.

I walked downstairs after doing some light makeup, and grabbing my longboard. To be honest my longboard was the best way of traveling.

There was a variety of fruits on my kitchen counter, and by now my parents had stopped yelling. I grabbed a pear from the bowl of fruits, and walked into my living room where the exit to my house was.

"Siena, where are you going?" My dad asked. My parents were so calm right now, it was weird. "I'm going to the park and then probably riding around to wherever" I said grabbing my brown leather tote, and phone with earbuds of course.

I walked out the door and put my longboard on the cold street pavement. My goal was to make it to the park without running into anyone I didn't want to see. Cough cough Kian. To me delight I did run into somebody mid thought.

"I'm sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going and it's my big brothers fault! You can blame him and-" The little boy said. "It's okay! I promise! Now where is this big brother of yours so I can give him a piece of my mind? Don't worry, I'm just kidding!" I said to him.

"I'm right here" The light voice said. I looked up to see who it was. "Sam?"

***

Damn.
shit went down.

Do y'all like my new cover??
creds to Kyleighclifford for the idea:)
Also go check out her stories! She's an awesome writer!

Ily by beauty queens !
xx
Katy