Chapter 8

Siena

I started to get dressed from my casual meeting of myself and Kian. I walked into the bathroom and stripped off my clothes then got into the shower. I felt the hot water hit my back. It felt so soothing. I then washed my body and my hair and got out.

When I got out I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Who am I?" I thought to myself. I looked at the different burns on my body and then looked at my arms. They had a lot more pain and agony behind them then meets the eye. I looked away quickly from myself and grabbed my towel and went to get dressed.

I looked through my closet finding a little black dress with bright pink flowers on it. I found my black vans to match with my dress and went to do my hair and makeup.

I went into the bathroom and dried and curled my hair into little perfect waves. My makeup was light, a bit of foundation, concealer, mascara, and a little cat eye eyeliner. I decided to just draw attention to my lips with a bright pink lipstick. I looked over myself one last time, and I seemed to look legit.

I went into my room and grabbed my phone and charger, just incase of any emergencies. I looked down at my phone and it was already 6:50. Lucky for me the park by my house is literally a five minute walk down the street.

Kian was a smart boy and had obviously remembered tonight there was a band, my favorite band, playing tonight. The Arctic Monkeys were doing a small gig tonight, not many people knew about them being here.

I grabbed my purse and penny board and headed down to the park. I was skating a bit when a boy caught up to me.

"Hey Siena" he said. I kept looking forward, not taking my eyes off the road ahead. "Hello Samuel, how are you?" I said nicely. He was also on his penny board. " I'm great! Where are you headed?" He asked. I questioned myself with either telling him where I'm going or not. I decided to tell him.

"I'm headed to the park to talk with Kian" I said still not looking at him. " I know." He said then put his hand over his mouth. I stopped dead.

"What do you know that I don't Pottorff?" I said staring him down. He looked nervous, and that's when he took off down the street on his penny board screaming "Sorry!"

I rolled my eyes and kept riding, lucky for me I was right across the street from the park. I walked over and looked everywhere trying to find Kian. I then saw a small hipster style tent hanging from a tree with a bunch of pillows and food.

Walking through the park was so beautiful. I realized I didn't get out much. All the beautiful lights stranded along from tree to tree. It was all so beautiful.

Kian stood there with his arms out signaling me to jump in them. I ran up to him and jumped in his arms. It felt so amazing, but in know he's not mine. "Kian I'm so sorry for walking out on you" I said in his ear. Kian put me down and looked at me, his eyes full if gratefulness. He seemed so happy.

"No don't even worry about that. All that matters is that in here with you right now." He said looking deep into my eyes. We sat down and talked for what seemed like hours when the band started playing finally!

Have you got colour in your cheeks?

Do you ever get that fear that you can't shift

The type that sticks around like something in your teeth?

Are there some aces up your sleeve?

Have you no idea that you're in deep?

I dreamt about you nearly every night this week

How many secrets can you keep?

'Cause there's this tune I found that makes me think of you somehow and I play it on repeat

Until I fall asleep

Spilling drinks on my settee

Do I wanna know

If this feeling flows both ways?

Sad to see you go

Was sort of hoping that you'd stay

Baby we both know

That the nights were mainly made for saying things that you can't say tomorrow day

Kian leaned over and whispered in my ear, "If a guy asked you to be his girlfriend, what would you say?" To be quite honest this question stumped me, but the answer did pop into my head after a second.

"Well, if I really liked the guy, then ya, I would say yes." I said looking back at him. He then picked up my hand and led me out into the small garden in at the edge of the park. The woods was just behind the garden, the glistening pond was I front of us.

Kian had now grabbed both of my hands and was looking down upon me. "Siena, I have had a huge crush on you since you first started YouTube, when I first found out who you were. I would see you in the courtyard outside your school everyday, drawing something ing your notebook. I have always loved your amazing personality, you smile, your eyes, your everything. I love you Siena Rose. Will you do the honors of being my beautiful, loving girlfriend?"

*****************************

Oo.

U like?

Bye byee.

\(^o^)/

Katy xx