Chapter 6

If you listen to the song "To Build a Home" by the Cinematic Orchestra, it goes with the chapter. Plus it's one of my favorite songs! Enjoy..

*************************

Siena

"So what brings you out here at this time of night?" Kian said.

"Well every night I usually go outside and enjoy the fresh air, and tonight particularly I couldn't sleep, so I thought of it as and excuse." I said very proudly. Kian looked a bit confused but shook it off by grabbing me and carrying me over to the bed, which he once again, proceeded to throw me on.

"Lies." Kian said giving me the serious face. "It's true." I said giving Kian the serious face in return. It actually is true though. "Whatever!" He said and got in beside me.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

I woke up in the morning to an abrupt sound coming from downstairs. I got up and noticed Kian not in bed, so I assumed the sound came from him.

I decided to go downstairs and look for Kian. Looking in the most obvious spot, the kitchen, I found him attempting to cook bacon. I started laughing at him, which startled him because he didn't know I was in there.

"How long have you been standing there?" Kian asked looking me up and down then mumbling, "You're so beautiful in the morning." I look at him and just stand in awe at how cheese ball this guy can be.

"Why thank you" I said and bowed pretending to have a dress on, proceeded to pretendingly hold it out. "Oh, and I've been here for like two minutes." Kian looked relieved. He obviously was doing something stupid.

I sat down at the island in the kitchen and looked through my social media. I was then scrolling through twitter when my dad called me. Shit. I just then realized that there were like five-ten messages from my dad and one from my mom.

I then again remembered my dad was home and my mom wasn't. I picked up the call. Kian looked over at me worriedly.

"Hey Dad." I said nervously and at that point I was almost shaking. My dad goes really hard core angry sometimes. "Siena Rose!" He yelled through the phone, "Why haven't you been answering any of my texts or calls!?"

I winced.

Obviously Kian had heard my dad and walked over to me putting his arms around me, trying to comfort me. "Dad, it was accident! Teenagers sleep in! We stay up late! It doesn't matter that much does it? I know you want to make sure I'm safe, but I'm safer than you know! If I didn't text you when you texted me in the morning, don't get all hype about it because you know yourself I sleep in late! So please since you've obviously called to tell at me, hang up already." I said tears pricking my eyes. But to be honest I wanted to stay strong

I just stood up to my dad for the first time since I was 11. Which was when I first started to have big sleepovers and sleep in late.

I could hear the other line silent. "Dad, you know I love you with all my heart, but this time I just had to say something. I love you." I said and ended the call.

Kian looked at me with that same solem in his eyes. Our lips then crashed upon each others again. Sparks of fireworks flew everywhere in my head. He even deepened the kiss.

****************************

Sooooo! What did y'all think?!?

I hope you all enjoyed! I'm not sure if I really love this chapter, I just knew I needed to update so ya lol!

Sorry for of course (shock) shortness!

Katy xx