Chapter 4

Siena

He just kissed me. And I fucking kissed back.

What am I doing? Well whatever the hell it is I like it, a lot.

After a seemingly long passionate kiss, Kian pulled away and looked at me with a face full of joy. "Will you stay now?" He said staring at me. "Ya, I guess so, I mean I have nothing better to do." I said smirking. Kian gave me the pouty face then laughed. He swooped his arms around me and grabbed me. I was then carried to his couch wear he then proceeded to tickle me until I died. Maybe that was his plan, I'm not sure.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Kian asked me shortly after he finally stopped tickling me. "Yes, that would be awesome sauce" I said looking up at him.

We then flipped through all the movies on Netflix and decided to watch Mean Girls because Mean Girls is a classic and plus it's one of my favorite movies.

"You can't sit with us" I yelled along with the movie. Kian looked at me like I was insane. "Hey, this movie is like my life wrapped up into an hour and forty-five minutes, not including a bunch of major minor details." I said giggling.

Near the end of the movie Kian had asked me if I wanted to just stay over night at his place since I was already half asleep in his arms.

Right at the exact point I was going to answer him I feel my phone buzz in my pocket. It happened to be a text from my Mom. She is very, I don't know, caring and is always looking out for me I guess.

MooMoo 💋💁

Hey Boo! Mind coming home to eat? Love you 😘

I looked at the text and sighed. "Kian, my mom wants me home for dinner and when she says that she means the rest if the night too" I said looking at him, "but I am a very sneaky squirrel." I said smirking at him. I'm pretty sure he got the message.

We both got up and walked to his door. "So I'm guessing I will be seeing you later?" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Yep, see you soon." I said walking out to my car.

Tonight is gonna be interesting. Let's just see if my little plan works.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

"Hey Mom, hey Dad!" I yelled through the house. I then heard I yell back from my Dad. "We're in the kitchen!" I walk into the kitchen immediately bombarded by the same question I didn't want to answer.

"Where have you been?"

"At a YouTuber friend of mines' house" I said back. "Who?" my Mom said, "Is it a boy? Is he cute? Are you dating him? If your dating him and we haven't even met him your grounded." I laughed really hard at that point.

"Girl talk! Oh dear god, I'm out!" my Dad said exiting the kitchen to the living room. Once I saw he was gone I began to talk, "Yes Mom, he is a guy, no we arnt dating, yes he's cute, and we kissed" I accidentally blurted out which resulted in me covering my mouth like a surprised child.

"Siena Rose! That's awesome." She said calmly. Wow, I was not expecting her to take it that calmly. "What's his name?" My mom said staring at me happiness evident in her face. I took out my phone and pulled up a selfie him and I had taken today and showed her it. "His name is-" I started to say but my Mom cut me off. "That's fucking Kian Lawley Siena. Oh. My. God." She said in a gasped tone.

How the hell does my mom know who he is. I don't even know anymore. "Yep Mom that's Kian Lawley, how do you know who he is?" I asked. "How do I know who he is? He is apart of Our Second Life a huge collab channel on YouTube!" She said all happy and excited.

"Wow Moo, I'm impressed! I didn't expect this out of you!" I said giving her the thumbs up. "Your father and I already ate so if you just want to have some and hang in your room or whatever you can." Mom said.

I took a bowl and scooped up the noodles in the pot and heated them up with some butter. While waiting I decided to just ask my mom to stay at Kian's instead of sneaking it. I was only going to sneak out if she didn't take him so well.

"So Mom" I said awkwardly, "Kian asked me if I could stay over night at his house tonight, and I wanted your permission." I continued to say. "Siena, you know your Father would never approve, so that's why we won't tell him." She said smirking. Literally I have the best mom in the world.

"We'll just say your going to spend the night at Anna's. You are always over there anyways so he will believe it." Mom said.

Once I had finished eating I went upstairs with my Mom slowly trailing behind. I was packing my clothes and toiletries, while my Mom was in her room playing HayDay. That's so productive, go Mom.

Once I was finished packing my Mom called me into her room. "Siena, listen, no frickle frackle at all you hear me?" She said trying to be serious but failing. "Oh my gosh Mom did you just say "Frickle Frackle"?" I said cracking up into a fit of laughter.

"Love you Mom, and I promise no frickle frackle" I said in a low voice. I then walked downstairs and said goodbye to my Dad. I had already told him I was quote on quote going to Annas'. Thankfully he believed me.

I got into my car and turned on my music and texted Kian saying I'd be there soon.

****************************

AHHHH!

2 CHAPTERS IN 2 NIGHTS!

IM PROUD!

ahahahahahah

Love y'all!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter !!!!!

COMMENT AND VOTE PRETTY PLEASE!

Katy xx