Chapter 9

Siena

"No" he looked me straight in the eyes, "I'm just kidding, of course Kian, I will be your girlfriend" He looked so relieved, as if he thought I really wasn't going to say yes. I then pecked him on the lips, and enjoyed the rest of the show.

During the show Kian continued to look at me. I didn't think much of it though. He seemed so happy though, it made me feel so happy.

...

After the show had ended Kian and I rode our penny boards back to my house. "I'm really glad you went with me tonight, and that your my girlfriend now" he said. "Well trust me, I'm so happy that we are together, and that tonight was so nice" I said, "Thank you so much, nobody has treated me like this in a long time"

Kian looked at me and kissed my lips. I couldn't help but smile, and so did Kian. We pulled apart and said our goodnights, and he was off to get to his car.

I went inside to find no one home. Go figure. I'm not really sure where they could be at this time at night, it was already 10 o'clock. I walked upstairs to my room to grab some pajamas, and went to the bathroom.

After I did my nightly routine, I went to the kitchen and made some mini tacos, and decided to text my parents.

Siena 💜

Hey Moo, where are you guys at? Just got home.

My microwave beeped signaling my tacos were ready. I took them and some Gatorade and went up to my room.

I ate them and went through twitter and instagram. I got bored and was about to go watch some TV when I got a text from my mom finally.

MooMoo💋💁

Hey Hun, I forgot to tell you, your father left for Potters Tour earlier, and I am out of town training teachers! Your dad will be home in 4 weeks and so will I! be good😘

I flipped out. Honestly, how do you just leave your 17 year old daughter all alone for 4 weeks and not tell her. Just how.

At that point, I decided to just go to bed and hope tomorrow wi be better. Like that one Musical "Annie" says, 'The sun will come out tomorrow'.

.....

GUESS WHOS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER?!

Heyyyyyy! this is sort of a filler chapter to update y'all, so sorry it sucks. Um, the musical Annie , I've been in the show itself twice and I am sick of that music so much, so I decided to like reference it in the story for some odd reason..

do you ship 'Kiena' or maybe you like 'Sian'.. 😏😏

Katy xx