Chapter 2

Siena POV

"I'm so sorry, now bye" I said trying to dodge the boy in front of me. "Siena you shouldn't be so rude" Anna said staring at me. "Well I'm sorry if the one person I really didn't want to see is standing right in front of me" I said coldly staring forward.

"Siena, I'm sorry I really think we got off on the wrong foot or something" Kian said looking down on me. May I remind you I am only 5'4 so I am quite small compared to basically everyone.

"Kian, I just don't feel like right now is anytime to talk to you" I said staring at him, "I mean really, you talk about me with all your friends on twitter then go around and just act like I don't notice, I mean it isn't like you say anything bad but you have just made no effort to talk to me"

Kian looked at me with the saddest and most apologetic eyes I have ever seen. It was hard to resist them, but I had to. "Siena, I am so sorry, I am genuinely sorry that I never did make and effort" he said looking at me about to cry. I then felt really bad.

"Kian, look, here's my phone put in your number and text or call me later" I said looking at him with a warmer face than I had before. I felt Anna staring at her, so I turned my head at her and nodded. The reason I nodded was because she had such an astonished face.

"Thank you, I promise some how I'm going to make it up to you" he said giving me a smile, "And Anna, I'm also sorry, and yes I know who you are..I binge watched all of Siena's videos." Kian was laughing and so was Anna and because we new that all the videos Anna was in were insane.

Once Kian walked off, Anna and I were ready to head out from the mall, deciding to go back to my house.

"Siena?" Anna asked. "Ya, what's the matter?" I said taking my eyes off the road for a second. "Oh nothing's the matter, I just wanted to know if you wanted to stop at Starbucks." She said giggling. "Who wouldn't?" I responded laughing.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

After stopping at Starbucks and getting home, Anna and I hung out for about 2 hours until she had to leave for dinner. A little while after Anna left I felt my phone buzz. It was Kian.

A confused look crossed my face until realizing I had told him to text me. Well he remembered, and he did. I opened the message and read it.

Kian Lawley-Pop

Hey, It's Kian..Wanna hang out?

Ugh, he wanted to hang out? Dear lord help me. I mean I guess it couldn't be that bad.

From Siena

Hey I know it's you Kian, and sure..at ur place??

I almost regretted sending that but I know I should really get over my disliking for Kian and become friends. And just maybe get to know his friends.

Kian Lawley-Pop

Yep my place..I'm dumb and forget the address..I'll txt u it in a minute, I have to force myself off the couch😂

I laughed at his response realizing I probably would have said something similar. He then texted me the address and I responded telling him I'd be there in 15-20 mins. What I didn't tell him was that extra was spent changing clothes, it was colder out than usual so ya.

I quickly changed into a bright orange Under Armour sweatshirt, black leggings, and my low cut black chucks. I then threw my hair up into a messy bun and grabbed my purse, phone and extra essentials. Before walking out of the house I noticed my note from earlier today was still there. Typical.

I took my keys from the hanger and walked out the door. Getting into my car, I turned on an old favorite from my all time favorite show Glee..

I bust the windows out your car..

*******************************

I hope you guys enjoyedddd!

Life is NOT a lemon don't squeeze it~Words from meeeee

COMMENT AND VOTE PRETTY PLEASE BC U MEAN THE WORLD TO ME

Sorry for (shock) shortness :P

Wuv and Hugs

Katy xx