Chapter 16

I started running around my house frantically. My phone began to ring. Kian was calling me. I ran to my phone faster then ever before.

"We have to get an abortion." I heard Kian say. "Bitch are you fucking stupid? Your killing a fucking person that is inside of me. Let me emphasize inside of me. I'm sorry for swearing at you but I am so fucking stressed out now." My body collapsed onto the nearest piece of furniture which turned out to be the guest bed.

Kian sighed and I was about to cry. "I'm sorry. It's just, I'm not prepared to be a father." He said. I was about to scream at this point. "Oh, you aren't prepared to be a father? How about me? The person you fucking had sex with, and got pregnant. Also the person who has to actually give birth to our child!" I practically screamed into the phone.

Many sighs were heard from the other side of the call. I wanted to hang up until he started talking again. "Okay, so we aren't getting an abortion. That is final. And even though I'm not ready for him or her, and neither are you. We will have this baby, and we will care for it. I promise I will be there for you and our baby."

I calmed down. My shell of terror came off. I put my shell of politeness on, and spoke again. "Thank you, Kian. Can we maybe go get coffee or something, soon?" From what I could hear, he was scuffling around. "Uh, ya that sounds great. Can you do tomorrow afternoon?" I thought about it for a bit and answered. "Sounds good. See you then."

I hung up the phone and crawled into my room. "What the hell have I gotten myself into?" I muttered. My bed seemed to look like it was the only thing that could love me right now. I let my blankets devour me, wishing nothing more than to not be pregnant.

***

"Siena! Are you here?" I woke up to my mom yelling out. "Holy shit. How long was I asleep?" I whispered to myself. "Ya, mom. I'm in my room!" She then entered my room looking oh so happy. Do I tell her about the human inside of my stomach, or not?

I gave my mom a look signaling to sit down. That we need to talk. "What's wrong baby?" How the fuck do you tell your mom that your pregnant?

I could just say, "Hey mom! I have a human growing inside of me. The father is my ex boyfriend who cheated on me! Yay!" Then again that could come off too sarcastic.

"Okay mom, I have no idea how your going to react to this, but I'm." She gave me a glare. "God okay, I'm pregnant mom. I'm pregnant with Kians' baby." I spit out.

My mom seemed to not react. It took her a couple seconds to finally make a face. "Siena, honey. It's okay. I am disappointed in you for being this young, but I will support you, and Kian if he's willing to support you and the baby." I looked at her in shock and relief. The heavy weight was taken off my shoulders, finally.

The heavy weight was suddenly back on as I realized I had to tell my dad. "Mom, I still have to tell dad. I don't want to tell dad. He will hate me." My mom embraced me into a huge hug as I began to cry. Thinking of just telling my dad, not even what he might do.

My father is a very high strung man. When I was around 13 years old, my mom and I swore he was going to have a heart attack because of the amount of stress he was under. When things didn't go right, he'd take it out on my mom or I. He wasn't someone who abused physically, but he mentally made me feel physically abused.

"You don't have to tell him yet. I will take care of it, if he asks about anything. I love you." She said letting go of me. "I'm going to go back to sleep, I love you." I said curling into my blanket.

My eyes were closed, as I could feel her leave my bed. I put myself under this stress. Being pregnant is my fault. I didn't know what I was doing. I was the one who agreed to have sex with him. I didn't stop him. This is all my fault.

***

Ugh sorry I haven't updated in a while!
Thank you so much for 1.44k reads ! Love you all:))
pic creds to andrea russets' snapchat story

xx Katy