Chapter 11

Sam. What the fuck is me and running into people. I mean I almost ran over poor Levi. "Hey Siena, how's it hangin?" Sam asked all chill like. I looked at him with the face of death. "Well aside from Kian fucking another girl, I'm absolutely splendid." I smiled.

Sam's face became very confused, but suddenly was upset. "Oh my god!" he said, "Kian is such an idiot. I am so sorry! You see we were at a party last night and I saw him hanging with some girl. I had made sure not to drink a lot since we agreed I was driving us home later. Although Kian had other ideas. He was drunk as hell and the last time I saw him was in some room with a girl. What I do know is that he's been drinking all morning also."

My entail reaction was not angry, just upset. "Oh." I said. I knew he wasn't to be trusted. God, how can I be so stupid as to just let him in. "Well your not stupid, that's for sure." Sam looked at me and laughed. "Shit did I say that all out loud?" I said feeling completely embarrassed.

Sam laughed and waved at me to follow him, as he picked up Levi. "Wher-" I started to ask, but I was quickly cut off by Sam. "Don't ask, just follow me."

As we walked, homes became larger. It seemed we were coming into a more wealthier area of town. Then trees became a popular sight. Some were tall and bright green. Others were still tall but brown, and withered.

"We're here." He said turning back and looking at me. We had approached a small little creek nestled in the back of be street we had walked upon. It was on a grassy area where the forest entrance seemed to be. It was beautiful.

"Wow. This is so beautiful." I said as little Levi came up to me. "Can you carry me?" he asked looking up at me with his little puppy eyes. I nodded and carried him over the the creek.

"Ya know this isn't just for the beautiful scenery, right?" Sam said, "This hill is monstrous! I take Levi here to ride down the hill all the time." I looked at him in complete awe.

The thought had never crossed my mind how we had been climbing up such a steep hill. "You and Levi go down first, I'll be right behind you." I told him, wanting to see how fast it was.

Sam grabbed his board, sat himself and Levi on it, pushed off, and sped down the hill. I watched for a second as they rapidly gained speed.

I grabbed my board and sat myself upon it. Making sure there wasn't any cars coming I pushed myself off. It was truly so much fun, until I heard a honk.

***

I hope you all enjoyed!!
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy Kwanzaa! <-- hope I spelled those right!

Comment what you think is gonna happen next! Thank you all for 600+ reads, ilyasm :)

xx
katy