The Beginning of An End

Start from the beginning

JACE

"The Mahogany ones tend to last longer don't you think?", Reece, his manager turn best friend asked as they looked through the freshly cut lumbers that were delivered today. Jace nodded, "Sure", Jace said as he checked through the pieces of wood and their texture. Jace rubbed his hands together dusting off the saw dust before he turned to Reece, "Today is Penny's PTA and it's my turn. I have to go this time or Joyce would have my head".

Reece laughed as Jace made a face before checking his Rolex watch and hastily walking out. "Daddy duty calls!", Reece called after his boss before going back to analyzing the pieces of wood.

I'm the best friend of Jace Coleman, CEO of Classic Furnitures. How did I get so lucky?, Reece thought to himself.

JEFF

"Think we can make it work?", Bruce asked Jeff who rolled around on the rolling chair with his glasses pulled to the top of his head sweeping back his now shoulder length hair. "Anything is possible", Jeff smiled as he pulled his glasses back down.

Jeffery Coleman, standing before the executive board of Apple, laying down his brilliant idea of IStation. He stood with his heart beating fast as he waited for their response.

"They loved it!", Bruce yelled as they stood in their private office. "Told ya", Jeff smiled as he tried to contain the excitement of the million dollar deal he just made.

SKYLAR

"I was never the outspoken type but I took this step to starting Sky's Foundation so that young girls and boys never have to go through what I went to. No child should ever have to go through physical or emotional abuse! Or any abuse whatsoever and that is the main goal Sky's Foundation to take care of young children and make sure nobody's childhood gets destroyed", Skylar said into the microphone, "Thank you". A loud roar of applause rose as everyone gave a standing ovation.

JACK

"The crowd is wild tonight", Jack said looking out of his tinted limousine. Carey, his current girlfriend held his arm and he turned to look at her, "I'm not going to make it past the red carpet in this dress", she whined. "How about you discuss that with your designer", Jack smiled while she glared at him.

"Sir, the guards are outside. We're ready to move", his chief bodyguard said to Jack who nodded and held Carey's hand as they opened the door. The crowd screamed and pushed but the bodyguards made a circle around Jack and Carey as they walked into the movie theatre where his new thriller movie is about to premiere.

Jack Wilder, popular actor who became famous after his jaw dropping role in a thriller movie titled "The Eye". Everyone knows him as the Casanova of the drama industry and he doesn't look like he's going to settle down and start a family anytime soon.

"Would you believe if I told you that I never had a girlfriend through out my high school", he always joked to his fans. "No!", they always yelled back laughing.

SHAWNA

"David Dobrik? Who's that?", Shawna asked confusedly as she went through the catalogues of different home items. "He's a famous YouTuber. He just bought a 13 million dollar mansion and he's looking for an interior designer", her PA, Mary said to her. "Hmmm interesting. YouTubers these days", Shawna said as she absentmindedly ticked the wooden table she found interest in, "Okay then. Have Micheal contact him and strike a deal". "Yes ma'm", Mary said standing up and leaving her boss to her catalogues.

BLAKE

"The game is in a week boys. We need to get our heads in. Practice starts tomorrow morning by 8 sharp. Don't be late!", the Coach yelled to them. Blake along with his teammates nodded as they packed their bags.

Just last year, Blake transferred to Manchester City which meant that he spent most of his days in London with his football buddies.

BRI

"We're doing a Christmas shoot. Something for the season", Josie smiled widely to the girls. "Are we doing nude shoots?", Ellie, one of the models asked. "Maybe", Josie shrugged. Bri turned to her friend, Maggie and said, "So much for being a Victoria Secret model". Maggie laughed and replied, "This is what we signed up for when we decided to go vegan".

And that is how the squad separated from high school to college and now to becoming CEOs of major companies and becoming doctors, fashion designers and models.

What does life have in store for CEO of Evans Estate Limited and Manchester City player? Find out in the book 3 of the "Trusting You" series, Loving You!