GOAL!

BLAKE'S POV

We laid on the bed as I held her close. I dropped kisses on her forehead and her cheeks then her chin, she giggled as she looked at me, "Blake you have a game tomorrow". I brushed her hair aside as I smirked, "Haven't you heard? That footballers normally have good sex before the game. It's good for their body and head". Then she climbed on top of me and whispered, "Is that so? Well we have to keep you prepped for the game then" with that she crashed her lips into mine and I immediately responded, turning us around so she was beneath me. I pressed my body into hers as she arched her body closer to mine. We've been apart for so long that all I wanted was to pay up for all the time we missed. I hungrily took off her shirt and unclipped her bra. She moaned as I roamed her body. She clawed at my back as she hungrily jerked her hips against my already firm erection. "I missed you so much", she said as I came up to kiss her. "I missed you more, Evans", I whispered before claiming her mouth and all of her.

"Wait so you mean there are bars here?", She said as she licked her ice-cream. I laughed as I shook my head, "No I didn't say that". She pouted as we turned to another corner. I was giving her a tour around just to pass time. The game's in a few hours time considering we spent literally the whole day in bed. It's in the evening now so we decided to walk around and eat before going to the field. Her phone buzzed and she pulled it out. I groaned as I saw the name of who we were about to have a video call with.

"Rue babyyy", Sam's voice rang through the screen. "Heyyy. How's everyone?", Rue asked smiling. "We're good. Everyone say hi", Sam screamed as she spun the phone around and faced the others. I noticed everyone was there asides Skylar. I spotted the Jordan guy at the side, just going through a female catalogue. He didn't even acknowledge the call but you could definitely tell that he was listening. "Alright, get out. I have just today to spend time with my girlfriend and you're cutting out of it so byeeee", I faked a smile as I ended the call and smiled to Rue. She just laughed and shook her head before walking away.

"Wear this", I handed her one of my hoodies cause I know the weather's going to be pretty cold this evening. "I should've brought your old jersey", she pouted as she threw on my hoodie. I smiled as I watched smoothen the hoodie and scrunched her face as she arranged her hair. "Good?", She asked. "Perfect!", I said smirking. Our attention was drawn as the doorbell rang. "And that would be our ride", I smiled.

"You must be the beautiful damsel Blake's been witholding all these while", Alec smirked as he stretched out his hand to Rue. She smiled and took it, "Well we can't be too sure". I frowned at her statement while Alec laughed, "I like you already". "Okay okay that's enough", I said as I separated their palms and called out to Tyler.

"Would you be okay?", I asked as I cupped her cheeks. She chuckled as she removed my hands, "Yes, I'm with Tyler. Now go and win this game babe!". I laughed as she blushed realising that a few people were looking at her because of her outburst. "We gotta go dude. Logan's going to be cranky", Alec said as he pulled me. I nodded and waved before running down the bleachers and following Alec to the locker room.

"GOALLLLL!!!", Everyone roared. The crowd went wild as we jubilated and screamed in victory. As we went to our locker room, girlfriends of other players poured in to congratulate them. I stuffed my boots into my locker as I heard Rue's voice. "Andrews!", She squealed as she approached me. I smiled and hugged her tightly. Most of the players including Logan were surprised because I had never mentioned a girl to anyone not to talk of my girlfriend. "You did good! I cheered for you all the way!", She smiled sweetly. Alec walked over and placed his arm around her shoulder, "What of me?". She chuckled as she patted his hand, "I cheered for you too!". Then she turned and realized that everyone was still staring at her, "I cheered for all of you too. Well done!". If only she knew that wasn't why they were staring. "Blake, I'm going to go with Tyler now. He mentioned a party afterwards?", She whispered clearly uncomfortable with the atmosphere. "Yeah, for the win. You should definitely come!", Alec smiled as he patted her back. I smiled and nodded to which she responded, "Okay Tyler and I will see you there". She immediately turned and headed out. "She's so cute", Alec smiled and walked off to his locker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~