Jordan, The squad

RUE'S POV

"Are you sure you're not busy? I can drop her you know?", I heard my mum tell Flynn as I dragged my boxes to the car. "No it's okay. I know you had a night shift so just rest and I'll take her. Besides, I miss those guys", Flynn said, with his hand on my mum's shoulder. "Can we get going already?!", I whined. Mum rolled her eyes as she smiled and came forward to hug me, "Be good okay?". I smiled and whispered, "You too" then I glanced in Flynn's direction. He rose his brows as my mum laughed and pushed me outside. "Wow mum! You're excited for me to leave already?", I smiled as she shut the door on my face. "Woah! Mum, you finally took heed to my advice. We never needed her anyways", I heard Jordan say. "Fuck you!", I yelled. "Language!", Flynn said as he opened the door and came out. "Shall we?", He gestured to the car. I smiled, "We shall".

"Flynn!", Sam yelled excitedly as she ran out of the apartment towards us. He chuckled as she hugged him tightly, Jess following closely behind. "How're you girls doing?", He asked amidst the excitement. "We're good", Sam smiled widely. "Good. I'm just here to drop Rue. Greet the guys for me", He said as he waved and walked to the car. "Okay!", We waved back. As he drove off, we turned to each other and squealed. The excitement of being in our final year was exhilarating.

"The guys practically left everything. It's just like the good ol'days", Jess said. "You mean just a few months ago?", I asked as I dragged my boxes into the apartment. "They got new stuff for their new apartment so we get everything here", Sam said as she walked out of the kitchen with a bottle of water in her hand. "It's just sad that there are only 3 rooms", I sighed. "Yeahh", Jess said.

We moved into Blake's ex apartment and there are only 3 rooms in it so Miranda couldn't stay with us. We were pretty bummed but she decided to get her own apartment with some of her other friends.

"The guys are coming over later in the evening so I suggest you get settled before then", Jess announced as she went to Jack's ex room, now hers. "Whatever! Just cause your boyfriend is coming!", Sam yelled after her and I laughed as I dragged my stuff to my room.

"What are you doing?", Blake asked. "Staring at what used to be your closet", I smirked and he chuckled, "Good to know you won't be missing me too much". I rolled my eyes, "So how's college?". He sighed before speaking, "I don't really know. It's weird cause like I feel like minor here. No more "I'm fucking Blake Andrews and everyone knows me" now I'm just "Blake Andrews". I laughed out loud as he continued whining. "Then tryout for the football team!", I said to which he quickly replied, "No way! I've seen these guys! They're like really huge, Rue". "It doesn't matter! You're really good. They're no match", I said trying to encourage him. "You're just saying that to make me feel good about myself", he chuckled. I smiled to myself, "Yeah cause that's my job. So do it for me?". After a few seconds of silence, I heard him sigh before speaking, "Okay". "Yes!", I squealed. Suddenly there was a loud crash from downstairs. "What's that?", He asked. "I don't know. The guys are around though so it's probably them", I replied. "Everyone's downstairs? And you're here? NoPe, I'm hanging up right now", he said. "No I just...", I started to say but he cut me off immediately, "Bye, love you!". Then he hung up... I glared at the phone as if it were him before I groaned and finally stood up from the bed to go downstairs.

"Oh wow! Queen Rue has finally arrived! Amazing of you to grace us with your presence, your highness", Jace said in a fake British accent. I flipped him the finger before going to hug Skylar. "Heyyyyyyyy I missed you so so so much!", I squealed as we twirled around. "I missed you too! Ryan says hi", he smiled and I smiled even wider. I dragged him to the kitchen away from everyone, "So how was your summer. You know you kinda went lowkey after our camping". He rested on the cabinets and folded his arms smiling, "Yeah I know. Ryan and I went to see our dad". My eyes widened in shock, "Really?! Why? How? When?". He chuckled, "He said he wanted to see us. I don't know how he tracked us down in jail but he's been sending this lady to give us messages". I stood speechless with my mouth wide open. "So we went to see him and he was apologizing and shit. He talked about you and how he watched the trials and stuff. Basically he's trying to be a dad again", he said. I walked closer to him and asked softly, "Do you want that?". He shrugged, "I don't know. I haven't really thought about it yet".

I nodded silently as he cleared his throat, "Alright so how're you? I heard you looked like you bled from your nose when Blake left". "Jess", I groaned as he laughed. "Whatever... I'm not crying anymore", I shrugged. "Yeah yeah", he drawled as he ruffled my hair and laughed.

"This dude came in a fucking Lamborghini to a fucking concert like who you bro? The artist". I heard Jace say as Skylar and I made our way back to the living room. "Then he walks up to me and is "You look cool, imma hang with you" and that was how he entered my good book", Jace continued. "What are you guys talking about?", Skylar asked as we sat on the couch. "Jace is telling about this guy he met at the concert he went to, Jordan right?", Jess asked Jace. "Yeah and guess what?", Jace said excitedly. We looked at him flatly, waiting for him to respond. "Y'all are boring!", He groaned before continuing, "Anyways he's coming to our school! Apparently he just moved and I'm telling you this dude is super rich". "Well I'm gonna judge if he's gonna be in our squad or not", Sam pointed out as she checked out her nails.

"Fucking hell he's in!", Sam squealed and Jess giggled beside her as we watched the 6ft tall, brown, super hot dude walking beside Jace as they headed to our table. I just rolled my eyes and continued texting Bri. "Hey guys! Everyone, Jordan.... Jordan, the squad!", Jace yelled as he gestured towards us. "Hey, nice to meet you all. Jordan's told me so much about Rue, I mean you, already", Jordan said as he winked. Everyone started laughing as I rose my brows at him. I already do not like this guy...

"Hey Jordan, I'm Jess", Jess giggled as she spoke excitedly.

"Stop drooling babe!", Jace glared at Jess.

"Let me live, Jace!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meet Jordan, the super hot rich guy who's about to make this story much more interesting...

Btw the person I have in mind for Jordan is actually Jordan Fisher!